Draco x Yn

Rsb/n = Random slytherin boy name
3rd person:

"Dray you need to relax", Yn said putting her shoes back in her closet.Draco and Yn had went to a Slytherin party and some random slytherin and Yn were getting a bit too "friendly" with each other which made Draco jealous.He walked towards her and pushed her to the wall.He pinned her arms above her head,"I'd keep my mouth close if I were you princess" he grinded his hips against Yn making her whimper.

"I think you need a reminder that you're mine only", he said biting down on my neck.He turned them around and pushed her down onto the bed.He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it behind him.He went to Yn's closet and grabbed a scarf.He walked back,"The dress looks gorgeous on you...but it'll look better on the floor", Draco said,sliding Yn's dress up and placing wet kisses on my inner thigh making her squirm.

Yn pov

I reached behind myself and slowly unzipped the dress.Draco grew inpatient moving my hands and pulled off the rest of the dress.He tossed it behind him and looked back at me. "Give me your wrist", he said.I put my wrist in front of me and he wrapped the scarf around them,then tying me to the bed frame.

He kissed my lips all the way down to my soaking panties.He quickly pulled them down my legs and tossed them. "Your so wet,Who got you this wet?", he whispered while spreading my wetness around his fingers. "Hmm I think it was Rsb/n", I said teasing him more.He stopped touching me and looked at me, "What'd you say?".
"I sai- mhhm"I moaned as he put two fingers inside me.

"That's what I thought.Only I make you this wet darling", he pulled out his fingers causing me to whimper. He sat up and pulled off his pants tossing them to the floor.He got on top of me and pushed his whole length inside me causing me to gasp. He began thrusting at a fast pace, "Draco" I moaned out and felt him smirking against my neck.He smashed his lips on mine giving me hungrily kisses. "Your mine", he said in the kiss, "all mine", he said pulling away.

"Fuck", "Dray I'm gonna", I moaned. My legs began to shake, "Me too baby", he grunted out.Soon his thrust became sloppy, "We'll do it together", he said looking in my eyes.A few seconds later a both came.We rode out our highs,both moaning loudly.
Once we were done he pulled out and laid besides me pulling me onto him. "Maybe I should make you jealous more cause that was hot", I said sitting up looking at him. "You're hot", he replied pulling me in a kiss.