Theodore x Yn

Yn's Pov

It's the middle of the night.This night I decided to spend the night in Theo's private dorm.I am lying on the bed just staring at the ceiling.

"Baby...", Theo whimpers beside me."Yes?", I look over to see him rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Why are you still awake?", He said yawning, "I don't know.I can't sleep.", I turned to face him.He smiled.He sat up a little and laid his head on his hand. "You want me to give you a reason to fall asleep...?", he said smirking."Mmm.What do you have in mind?", I asked even though I knew what he was talking about.

"Um.This...",He said while getting on top of me and wrapped my legs around his waist.He leaned down slowly starting to kiss my neck while grinding into the space between my thighs."I had a dream before I woke up..", he mumbled in my neck. "What was it about?", I asked while breathing heavily.

"Instead of telling you...Let me just show you", he said lifting his head to look at me,I bit my lip.He reached his hand down and slid down my panties.I looked down and saw his boner through his sweats. "It must've been a great dream", "Yes it was".

I slide down my hand to the rim of his boxer's.I ran my finger over the vein to his length, "Fuck..Baby you know that always rails me up", he said breathing heavily. "That's why I do it", I said smiling.

Theo sat beside me and picked me up to sit on his lap.He placed his hands on my hips while I grind on him. "Mm right there baby", he said pushing me more down.I grind faster while rubbing my clit.He wrapped his arm around my waist and flipped us so he's on top again.He got up a little to pull off his boxers.He leaned down and left wet kisses on my neck.

He kissed all the way down to my clit.He started licking it making me squirm.My chest started rising up and down quickly. "You taste so good baby...", He spoke,he slid his middle finger into me and started pumping it in and out, "What a good girl", he whispered.I began to let whimpers leave my mouth.Whimpers became moans fast.I felt the knot in my stomach and soon came.Theo took out his finger and licked the juice.

He leaned up and I pulled him into a kiss.He lined himself while still in the kiss.I wrapped my legs around his waist,he slowly entered me.He slid himself in and out of me slowly. "Faster please...". He sped up and eventually started ramming into me.The dorm started feeling hot and filled with moans. "Fuck Theo", I moaned loudly.I felt the knot grow in my stomach again. "Fu- baby i'm close", he moaned, "Mm me too... don't stop", he started going faster.I soon felt myself cum on him,he finished right after me. "Fuck baby...", he said panting.

Theo continued thrusting in me, "Baby...I'm sensitive~", I moaned loudly. "I'll be careful", he moaned. Continued thrusting slowly but slightly rough.The pleasure consumed the both of us.He hit my g-spot with every thrust making me tighten around him.I felt the pressure approaching again, "I'm gonna cum Theo!", I moaned very loud.He started making his thrust faster.I soon felt him twitch before we both came.Both of our chest rising fast as we catch our breath.

"God I love you Yn", he said picking me up and placing me on his lap.I smiled, "I love you too Theo...", I said then pulling him into a kiss.He soon pulled away, "Let me clean you up.I'll go run a bath for the both us", "Ok Love", he pecked my lips and then lifted us to the bathroom.He sat me on the counter while he filled the bath.

God I Love him.

A/n: 

did corrections.