Draco x Yn

Yn pov:

It was a kinda cold day so Draco and I decided we should go use our hot tub we have in our Manor in the backyard.I was already outside getting ready to go in while Draco was doing something.I sat in the hot tub and started scrolling through my phone waiting for him.

A few minutes later he walked out and took off his shirt,I couldn't help but stare at him.He chuckled,"like what you see?", "always",I smiled at him.He slowly gets in sitting next to me and pulls me onto his lap."Hi", he whispers, "Hi", I giggled, He wrapped his arms around my waist,then slowly pulling me into a kiss.The kiss was slow at first but then became heated,he licked my bottom lip requesting an entrance,I decided to tease him and not let him.

He noticed and squeezed my ass making me gasp,he took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth,letting his tongue explore my mouth. He slid his hands to the middle of my back and started playing with the strings from my bikini top and pulled it.He took it completely off and started moving his lips to my jaw,neck, and chest.His mouth then moved to my boobs,he takes my right nipple in his mouth and started leaving hickeys all over it.

"Dray..." I whimpered

He switched sides leaving more hickeys on my left boob,he started moving more down but I stopped him, "Dray lets continue inside",he nods, He picked me up bridal style and started walking inside the manor.We reached our living room and he placed me laid down and soon crawled on top of me, "Now where was I?", "was I here?", he places a kiss on my chest, "or here?", he said placing another kiss above my belly button.

He leaned more down and pulled off my bottoms,he spread my legs and placed small kisses on my inner thigh and then moved to my clit."Dray~", I moaned, "mhm?", he hums sending vibrations through my body making me squirm."I need you so bad dray". "Beg for it", he says picking up his head, "pleasee dray, I need you inside me~", I whined biting my bottom lip.

He smirked, he lifted his body to be towering over me and pulled down his shorts.He slowly slides himself into me and started moving at a slow pace.He eventually picks up the pace and starts thrusting faster."Oh my god j- just like t-that", I moan grabbing onto his wrist.He moved on of his hand down and started rubbing my clit, "you feel so good baby", Draco moan.A few minutes later and his thrusts became sloppy. 

"Dray, I think im..." 

"Me too baby"

"Draco~", I moaned louder

"Cum for me baby", he whispers in my ear,a few moments later I reached my climax and Draco soon released after me.He took himself out of me and  leaned down kissing me passionately. "I love you baby", he said still catching his breath, "I love you too".