Draco x Yn

Detail:

Gryffindor and Slytherin are playing against each other.There was 10 minutes left but Harry caught the snitch which means Gryffindor won which also means Draco is not so happy.

Yn's pov:

Once I heard Gryffindor won I knew it meant an upset Draco.I went down to the ground floor and saw the boys holding each other back from trying to hit Gryffindor's, I stood there laughing at all of them. "Hey Yn why'd you leave so fast?", I didn't reply and just pointed at the boys.Pansy looked and started laughing, "Those idiots".

The Slytherin team went into the locker room to change,after a while an angry Draco came walking out of the locker room, "Dray!", I yelled running up to him. "You- ", I was saying till he cut me off by kissing me, "My dorm now.I need to relax", "I can help with that", I winked at him.He smirked,he grabbed my hand and we went straight to his dorm.

We reached his dorm and he quickly closed the door and casting a silencing spell on it.He pinned me onto the wall, "I need you to be a good girl and make me feel good", he whispered in my ear.I looked into his eyes and nodded,I slid down onto my knees and unbuckled his pants.I pulled out his length and slowly took him into my mouth making him groan. I started increasing my pace, "fuck, such a good girl", Draco moaned throwing his head back.

A few minutes later

"open", I opened my mouth to show I swallowed.He pulled me up and started kissing me,he pulled off my shirt and his.His hands moved to the back of my thigh,lifting me up.He started walking us to his bathroom, he put me down,"take off your clothes", I quickly did as he said and took off the rest of my clothes and his.

He walked into the shower and pulled me in.I stared at his body and felt myself biting my lower lip, "like what you see?", Draco said smirking, I nodded.He lifted me up and pinned me to the wall,his lips connected to mine then moved down to my neck leaving hickeys everywhere.My fingers tangled into his hair as small moans left my mouth, "Dray~", "yes?", "please...".

He lifted his head to look at me, "Please what darling?", "I need you in me...please", I groan.He smirked, "alright darling",he slowly started to enter into me, "goddd", I moan, "so tight already doll", "mhm".He picked up his pace,thrusting faster, "Drayy", I moaned in his ear, "fuckk", he moaned into my neck.His pace continued to increase making us both moaning messes.

"Dray... I- im so close", "let it out doll,cum all over me", his words threw me off the edge.Few thrusts and I came on him,Draco soon reached his high a few seconds after me.I pulled him into a kiss as he put me down. "Fuck doll,i still need you", Draco groaned.He quickly turned me around bending me and over.

I moved my hands to the wall to help hold me up.He thrusted into me, "DrAy~~",I moaned dropping my head, "goddd Ynnn", he moaned. The bathroom was filled with moans and screams as he increased the pace.My hands started slipping down from the wall cause of the thrusts.Draco saw and quickly fixed us so that I'm pinned to the wall as he continued thrusting from behind.

I gripped onto the wall as I felt my orgasm approaching, "don't let
it out yet doll,wait till i say so", Draco said panting,I felt myself getting stiff as I tried holding in my orgasm. "DrAy please...", "Wait.. till I let you", he groaned in my ear.I bit my lower lip trying to hold it in, "look at you doll, so desperate to cum all over me", he whispered in my ear.

I turned my torso to look in his face, he smashed his lips on to mine.We began to fight for dominance as of course he won.His hands roamed my body as he still thrusted in me, "pleaseee dray...it hurts", I whined cause I couldn't hold it anymore, "Cum then", he mumbled into my neck.Once those words left his mouth I released.He continued thrust into he reached his orgasm, "ynnn", he groan as he released in me.

He pulled out and turned me around kissing my lips.We continued making out till our lips became swollen,we both pulled away catching our breath. "You did good darling", He whispered pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.I smiled, "Let's get clean up yea?", he nodded.We finally actually showered,we got out and went to his bed.I laid on his chest as he brushed his fingers in my hair, "tired darling?", he teased,my eyes looked up at him, "very funny dray", we both laughed.

He kissed my forehead, "let's take a nap yea?", "okay", I mumbled into his chest. We soon both drifted off to sleep.