Lorenzo x Yn

Yn's pov:

Lorenzo has been studying all day.It's Saturday I expected him to be relaxing or hanging out with friends or being with me.I really need him right now.I kept thinking about the last time we had sex and may had gotten turned on.I been having my legs crossed for the pass 30 minutes to ease down the aching.

I tried getting his attention 20 minutes ago but he completely ignored me.He's been like that for the past 2 hours but he just said he was almost finished not that long ago.

I stood up and went to go sit on his lap, "Hi princess", he said turning his head slightly towards me.God,it drives me crazy when he calls me princess and that's not helping right now."Love are you almost finished?", "I will be in 15 minutes.Why?".I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned down to kiss it,"Cause I need you", "Princess I'm almost done-", "I need you now", I kissed his lips.While pulling away he bit my bottom lip.

"I wanna try something new love", "What is it?", I stood up and took off my shorts.He reached for his pant's buckle but I stopped him, "Leave them on", he looked at me confused. "Just trust me", he nodded.I straddled his left thigh and began to rock back and forth.I dropped my head in the crook of his neck.He placed his hands on my hips moving me a bit faster.

I reached my hand in his pants and began stroking him.He let out a little whimper. "God this is the best thing we've done so far", "mhm..".I continued stroking him as he moved me back and forth. He moved his hands to the end of my shirt and removed it.His two fingers moved up and down my back drawing shapes.

He unclasped my bra with one hand and pulled it completely off.His mouth attached itself to my breast,he swirled his tongue.I moaned as I got closer and closer to releasing,"fuck baby just like that".I threw my head back,"mhm..."

He moaned on my skin driving me more crazy.He leaned his head and pulled me into a kiss.I sped up stroking him.He moaned into my mouth,"f-i'm gonna-", "me too...", I interrupted knowing what he meant.I dropped my head down into the crook of his neck again as I felt myself releasing.I soon felt his cum falling onto my hand.

We were both catching our breath until Lorenzo stood up with me in his arms.He walked us to bed and laid me down.He climbed on top of me,"We should do that more", he chuckled."yea we should", I laughed.He leaned down and kissed my neck.He then moved down laying on top of me with his head on stomach.He quickly drifted off to sleep due to his tiredness from all his studying.I looked down at him and smiled I'm so in love with him.