Mattheo x yn

Information:

My parents and I were going on a trip to Greece.I asked my parents if Mattheo could go cause I know he will not last without being with me for 2 weeks.They were happy that I asked and said he could.I told Mattheo and he was relieved.

Yn's pov:

We just got off the plane and grabbed our luggage's.My dad rented a car and we drove to our hotel.We arrived and went to our suite, "here it is!", my mother said walking inside.We walked around seeing where everything is,there was about four rooms that were far separated from each other.

"are you and Mattheo sleeping in the same room?", My parents asked. Mattheo and I looked at each other, "only if it's okay with you guys", Mattheo spoke up since i was quiet. "I'll allow it", "it's fine", my parents both said.They walked to the other side of the suite and went to their room.

Mattheo giggled and I closed the door. "I'm going to take a shower, could you take out the clothes from the luggage", I was walking to bathroom and I heard Mattheo cast a spell on the door.Once I reached the bathroom,I felt Mattheo's arms wrapped around my waist.

Mattheo moved his lips on my exposed skin and started kissing my neck.I let out a soft moan as he  started sucking my soft spot, "Mattheo...",I moaned while whispering.He let out a loud sigh in my ear as I knew he was turned on. "you're so fucking beautiful...", he whispered in my ear, he turned me around so I can face him.

He lifted my chin so that we make eye contact, "what's on your mind?", I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "mhm", Mattheo mumbled as he pressed his lips on mine,he moved his hands to the back of my thighs and lifted me up.

He leaned me against the wall,I wrapped my legs around his waist.He pulled away from the kiss and pulled off my shirt leaving me in my bra, "damn yn...", he said looking at my breast. I moved my hand down to his belt and unbuckled it,he put me down onto the floor.We both took off the rest of our clothes, "fuck me", I whispered loud enough for he could hear.He smirked as he lifted me up again,he immediately entered in me.

I wrapped my left arm around his neck and with my other hand I digged my nails in his back.Moans left my mouth as his thrusting made me past his height, "fuck baby,fuck...", Mattheo groaned.The whole room got full of moans and skin noises. "Mattheo...oh my god...", I cried out, he thrusted rougher and faster.

He hit my g spot in every thrust, "I'm cumming...Mattheo", I whined, "do it, cum on my dick", he whispered in my ear.I leaned my head back,rolling my eyes and out a loud moan. Mattheo let out a whimper as he slowed down his thrust, "Fuck...", he groaned as he came inside me.He placed my back on the floor, I pulled
him down a kissed him. "want to continue?", I asked him running my hands down to his chest.

"you sure ma?", "yes", he smiled and pulled me into another kiss.Still in the kiss,he started walking backwards pulling me with him back to the bed.I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him,his hands instantly went to my waist.I slowly started grinding on him and he let out a moan.He sat up now making me straddle him,I lifted myself and entered him.

He threw his head back as he felt the pleasure,his hands went back to my waist and started moving me.I picked up the pace and gripped into his shoulders,he started kissing my neck to muffle his moans.I slowly started bouncing up and down, "mhm... just like that ma...", he moaned.I picked up my pace and bounced harder,my boobs bouncing in front of Mattheo's face he started sucking on them.

"mmm,Mattheo~", I moaned,I continued bouncing on him making us moaning messes. "fuckk baby i'm close", Mattheo groaned, he started helping me bounce faster. "Mattheo!", I cried out as he was too deep in me. "Ynnn...", he moaned in my ear. A few seconds later I came, Mattheo slowed me down and cummed inside me.He took himself out of me and laid back.

I moved next to him and wrapped my arms around him, "that was great...", I said panting, Mattheo smiled down at me and kissed my head.We catched our breath and fixed ourselves to be comfortable with the blanket covering our naked bodies.We started watching tv since we were still tired and out of breath.

A few seconds later we heard a knock on the door, I looked at Mattheo giving the "oh fuck" eyes, he returned them to me.We covered our bodies more, "Come in", I yelled out.My mother opened the door and stood there, "Your father and I are going to eat,you guys coming?", "Oh", I looked up at Mattheo and he shook his head. "No thanks mom", "ok", before she closed the door I had to ask her.

"Wait mom did you guys hear any noises?", "No,what type of noises?", she asked confused, "nevermind bye", she closed the door and left. "Why did you ask her that", Mattheo chuckled, "I wanted to make sure", I said sitting up and hitting his chest.He sat up too and pulled me into a kiss, I instantly melted into the kiss and kissed him back.The kiss turned into heated kisses,we ended up falling back so he is slightly on top off me.

And after that make out session we ended up having sex until my parents came back.