Lorenzo x Yn

This one is just kind of random.Also warning I added something that Im pretty sure I have not added before and that is you receiving head,so if your not comfortable with reading that then just skip to the other parts.

Yn's pov:

It was 7pm,Lorenzo and I were in my dorm,I am trapped around his arms as he was begging me for some action.

"Look it's 7pm,your unbelievable Enzo" I said laughing.

"Pleasee just one round", he whined.

"Liar,every time when you say "one round" it ends up being 3 or more rounds".

"come on,I promise only one round"

"what do I get if I accept your deal?"

"Cuddles and I'll watch your favorite show"

I started thinking about it.Since I didn't respond he placed himself on me and connected our lips together.Still kissing,he slightly bit my bottom lip making me open my mouth.Lorenzo used that as an opportunity and slip his tongue inside my mouth.

His lips slowly started moving to my neck leaving hickeys,"Can I take this off?", I nodded,he slowly took off my shirt and continued leaving kisses on my neck.He then moved to my collar bone and my breast.

His hands moved up to the middle of my back and unhooked my bra,throwing it to the floor.He looked at my breast and started leaving kisses on them.He left hickeys all over them and started moving lower,kissing my rib,sides,and hips.

Lorenzo went lower leaving wet kisses on my inner thighs,he slowly pulled off my underwear.He moved his lips,moving them to my clit making me moan.He slowly started moving his tongue around making me moan more and pull on his hair.He started going faster,"just like that...", I moan.

He made eye contact with me,his dark gaze made me tug his hair and released.He teased my entrance with his tongue slipping in and out at a slow pace.

"Enzo please...",I whined

"Please what love?Finish your sentence", he said smirking and stopping his movements

"I need more Enzo...please"

He smirked,he placed a kiss on my clit and started sucking.Picking up his pace,making me moan louder and legs shake.He then replaced his tongue with his two fingers and started pumping in and out.

"Can you take another one Love?"

"Yes, please..."

Few minutes later I came again.He came back up towering over me,I grabbed his face pulling him down for a kiss.

"Enzo please..."

"What do you want love?",he says looking in my eyes

"I want you..."

"Thats it, finish your sentence"

"I want you in me so bad Enzo"

"So needy for me,right?"

"Mmm-hmm"

He leaned down kissing me again, still in the kiss he slowly started entering into me.He began to thrust into me making moans come out of our mouths.He buried it inside me letting me take his whole size which made my back arch."Enzo~", "That's it princess taking me so good", he then started moving again.

His pace grew faster making his whole length inside me,he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.My moans grew louder making me close my eyes, "Open your eyes and look at me", he said kissing my neck.I opened my eyes and looked at him,"Enzo harder,please",he was for sure surprise.He moved his lips to mine placing a soft kiss and quickly picking up his pace.

My hands moved to his shoulders gripping onto them,"Enzo~" I moaned,"I'm so close","let it all out princess", he said as he moved his thumb down to my clit adding more additional stimulation.I bit my lip as I felt myself grow closer into releasing.

"Come for me princess,let me feel your come",I loved when he dirty talk as he thrusts into me,reaching my orgasm making me want to moan loud.Lorenzo covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my loud pleasure moan.Soon Lorenzo's own orgasm followed,he bit his lower lip to also muffle his own sound of pleasure.

He then pulled out and laid besides me,letting both of us catch our breaths he then pulled me to lay on top of him, "How do you feel princess?", he asked while kissing my head. "Good right now but I'm sure that I am not going to feel my legs tomorrow",I whispered against the crook of his neck.He smiled,he lifted my chin to look up at him and pulled me into a kiss, "Good night princess", "Good night love".