Theodore x Yn

Dom: Theodore
Sub: reader

Yn pov:
I was in mine and Theodore's manor,Theodore was at work and I was home alone.I started getting an aching feeling down there from thinking of Theo.

I would just pleasure myself but Theo had one rule in our manor and it was I could not pleasure myself without his permission.I could without him knowing ,not like he could find out since he's at work.The only thing that hate when I have to pleasure myself is that I only have my fingers,I stopped using toys when I started dating Theodore.

I went to our bedroom, took off my clothes and sat down on the bed with my back against the headboard.I started thinking about the night before when Theo and I sex,I started getting wet at the thought of him and started pleasing myself.My moans started to fill the empty manor.

Theodore's pov:

I had gotten out of work and started driving to the manor.I couldn't wait to be with my girl again.

*A few minutes later*

I pulled into the garage,I got out the car and started going inside the manor.As I closed the door I heard moans coming from upstairs.I was trying to figure out if Yn was cheating or if she was pleasing herself. I heard her moan my name,she was touching herself. Yn knows I have a rule about her pleasuring herself without my permission.

Yn's pov:

I was so close to finishing,I continued thinking about Theo.As I was close I heard his voice, "what is the rule Yn?", I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look straight to see Theodore leaning on the door with his arms cross."Theo-", "answer my question", he said walking over to the bed. "No touching myself without your permission...",I said in a low scared voice. "and what were you just doing?", He asked as he started taking off his shirt, "touching myself...", "So did you break the rule?", I was nervous to answer, "y-yes".

He shook his head slowly as he continued to undress himself.I stared at him as he did and started getting wet again so I crossed my legs.He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me onto his lap.I still had my legs crossed and had my head slightly down.He ran his finger tips on my inner thigh making me squirm. "touching yourself still wasn't enough for you princess?", he lifted my head to face him, he pulled me into a kiss.

Still in the kiss he moved his fingers to my clit and started rubbing it.I pulled away and dropped my head between the crook of his neck moaning into his ear.He picked up the pace and shoved two fingers inside me,"Theo~!", I squealed. "You will not cum in till I say you can.Understand?",moans filled my mouth so I couldn't answer, "I said do you understand?", "y-yes".

He continued pumping in and out his fingers.I was trying so hard not to cum,the knot in my stomach grew as I was closer. "You like my fingers don't you princess?", I nodded as I bit my lip as I held in my release. I just couldn't hold it in anymore I had to release, and just with that I came on his fingers.He took out his finger and put them in my mouth, "I told you couldn't cum but you just wanted to release on my fingers", I sucked on his finger until he took them out.

"get on your stomach and ass up", I quickly did as he said, he got behind me and entered me rough."Theo!",I moaned as I gripped onto the sheets, He started pounding me making me scream. "you feel so good princess", he moaned into my ear.Theo then flipped me over and continued thrusting.He leaned down and started kissing my boobs as they bounce.

"fuckk", I moaned as I tangled my hands into his hair, "ynnn~".A few minutes later his thrust started getting sloppy, "Imma cum",I groaned as I threw my head back, "cum with me princess", and just with that we both came.He pulled out,I looked down and saw his cum dripping down my thighs.

My legs began to shake,he laid
down next to me and pulled me on top of him, "You did good princess", Theo said pushing my hair behind my ear. "I love you Theo", "I love you too", he pulled me into a kiss.Soon on later I laid on top of him,his arms wrapped around me as we fell asleep

A/n:
sorry if there's mistakes I rushed to finish so i'll do corrections later if there's any