Chapter 1

"Mom, I am leaving with Axel! I will be back late, around midnight!" I holler from the front door of our two level home that we now share with my granddad.

"Okay, love," she answers, stepping into the kitchen where the front door is located. "Please be safe, and quiet when you return home. Granddad and I will probably be sleeping when you return."

"Yup, bye, love you," I reply with a small smile toward her before leaving the house for Axel's blue Chevy S-10 that is parked on the side of the street in front of the house.

Mom and I moved back to our old hometown of River's Creek almost three months ago to take care of her dad, Royce, my granddad. He fell off a ladder while he was cleaning out the gutters on the house. He broke his right hip, and left elbow from the fall. We moved here at the end of the school year, and it is almost the start of the new school year.

I met Axel Ryan two weeks after moving back while I was out late one night wandering the street we now live on around midnight. Axel was out for a late night stroll, too. We became fast friend, and he convinced me to attend a house party of one of his friends for an end of the summer bash.

Climbing into the truck after opening the door with a grin at him; "Hey man, thanks for picking me up. Mom has not found my birth certificate yet, so I cannot get my license yet."

"Dude, stop stressing," Axel chuckles as he starts driving us toward his friend's house. "I have no problem picking you up, or taking you home later."

"Okay," I mumble, chewing on my left thumb nail, still feeling guilty.

"I am glad you agreed to come with me to the party," he says, changing the subject with a grin.

"Me too," I grin, bouncing in my seat in excitement. "I have not been to a party in a few months."

"Well, get ready to party," Axel grins, parking on the side of the road, across the street from a house that is banging. "If we get separated, meet at the car at eleven-fifty, okay?"

We climb from his truck, shutting the doors behind us, and head toward the front door, and head inside. Looking around at all the people, there are at least twenty-five people just here in the living room and kitchen areas.

Grinning at Axel, hollering over the thumping music; "I am gonna get a drink!"

"Me, too!" he hollers back, and we head into the kitchen where all of the liquor and alcohol is located.

Grabbing a beer while Axel pours himself a rum and coke into a red plastic cup while I look around at those in the room with us.

"Hey! I wanna introduce you to some friends!" Axel hollers, tapping me on the right shoulder, and motions for me to follow him, so I follow him to a group of people in the kitchen.

The group of people, there are four people - two guys and two girls. He greets them before saying; "Guys, this is my new friend, Addison Mitchell. He just moved back here after living somewhere else. He used to live here when he was really little! Addison, these are my long time friends, Logan Brown, Abby West, Kacey Warren, and Marcus Sawyer."

"Hi," I shyly shout to them with a wave of my left hand along with giving them a tiny smile.

"You look familiar, do we already know each other?" Marcus asks, intently studying my face.

Shaking my head, saying; "I do not think so! I moved from here with my mom when I was two. We had not been back until three months ago."

"Huh, that is strange. I feel like we know each other," he says, shaking his head with furrowed eyebrows.

"Maybe I remind you of someone," I say with a shrug of my shoulders, then taking a sip of my beer.

"Maybe," he replies with his own shrug, taking a sip from his red plastic cup.

"Wanna dance?" Kacey asks me, and I nod in agreement, and she and I, along with Logan, head to the living room to dance together.

Dancing with them is fun, and the music has a great beat, despite not being able to understand the words. Logan moves behind me, holding my right hip with his right hand while grinding his front lower region into my ass. Grinning to myself, I bend forward slightly at the waist to grind my ass back into him. His grip on my hip bone tightens, and my grin grows into a smirk.

Kacey smiles at us as she moves to dance with a couple other people, and I turn to face Logan when the song changes to a slower song. Wrapping my left arm around his neck, sliding my fingers into his hair at the base of his skull, and softly tugging. Logan smirks as he wraps his free arm around my waist, holding my hip as we continue to dance against each other. Biting my lower lip as we stare at each other, Logan licks his bottom lip before smirking at me again. Dipping his head down slightly to nip my bottom lip with his pretty white teeth. Moaning at his action, making me tug harshly on his hair.

"Do you wanna take this somewhere else?" Logan whispers into my right ear.

Chewing on my lower lip with a quick nod, and Logan grins, grabbing my right hand to tug me behind him to a set of stairs, and leads me upstairs. He leads me into a bedroom, quickly shutting and locking the door behind us before turning to face me again.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asks, and I eagerly nod with a verbal 'yes.'

Logan steps into my personal space, sliding his warm palms up under my shirt, over my stomach, making my muscles shudder. Deciding to do the same to him, and we quickly remove each other's clothing. Logan moves me backwards to the edge of the bed, and follows me down, and hovers over me with his hands resting on either side of my head.

He is sweet, slow, and takes his time as he opens me up with four fingers, and while we have sex. No, this was not my first time having sex, but it has been a while since my last sexual encounter. Afterwards, he uses a random shirt on the floor to wipe the cum off of us, and cuddles with me on the bed for a few minutes before we get dressed, and head back downstairs to the party.

We find the group of Logan's friends down in the basement, playing either pool or beer pong. Logan moves off to watch Abby, Kacey, Marcus and another guy I do not know play beer pong. I move to the pool table to watch Axel and another guy play against each other.

"Where did you and Logan wander off to?" Axel asks after taking his shot and missing the pocket he was aiming for, he straightens up, and holds the pool stick upright.

"We, um, we went to a bedroom," I nervously answer, afraid that he will judge me for having sex with his long-time friend.

Axel does not reply, just smirks at me, and then at Logan who is grinning over at me, and winks when he sees me looking at him with a dark blush.