Chapter 11

"Are you ready to leave, Alex?" Marcus asks as we make our way to the parking lot of the cafe after paying the bill.

"Um, I am gonna spend some time with Logan, and he is gonna bring me home later," I shyly answer with a smile at Logan.

"Mom and dad know this" Marcus asks, looking between Logan and me with a raised right eyebrow.

Nodding at him while Logan wraps his left arm around my waist; "Yup, I called them. They gave me permission, and they said that I need to be home by midnight."

Marcus smiles with a nod; "Okay, see you at home later. Oh, do not be surprised that we are all awake when you arrive home."

Nodding with a shy smile; "Okay. Is that a normal family thing to do?"

"Yup, normal for most families, but not all," Axel answers with a grin. "Did Mary not do that with you when you had gone out with friends while you lived with her?"

"Nope. She never waited up for me to arrive home," I reply, shaking my head. "Interesting."

"Welp, expect us to be awake until you are home," Marcus chuckles before Logan and I tell him and Axel goodbye, and they tell us goodbye, too.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask Logan as we make our way to his vehicle, and Marcus and Axel head to theirs.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to mine because my parents will not be home until tomorrow afternoon," he replies with a hopeful smile.

Eagerly smiling at him with an equally eager nod; "Yes!"

I hope this means we are gonna have sex, or maybe several rounds of sex.

"Can we have sex at some point tonight?" I eagerly ask once we are in his vehicle, and he is driving us toward his home.

Logan chokes on either air or his saliva at my blunt question, and once he stops coughing, he asks; "I love your bluntness. Yes, that was a thought as long as you wanted to do this, too."

"Of course I want to have sex with you tonight!" I loudly giggle.

I swear Logan drives quicker than what we probably actually had, and once we are inside his home, he shuts and locks the door behind us. When he turns toward me, I jump on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him, and bring my lips down onto his, hard. Logan deepens the kiss as he grabs me by the back of my thighs before walking us toward his bedroom.

Inside his room, he shuts the bedroom door, turning to hold me against the door with my back against the hardwood. Nipping his lower lip between my teeth, earning a loud moan from Logan causing me to smile against his lips. He walks us over to his bed, gently placing me on my back on top of the made covers with my head resting on the pillows. Logan holds himself over me with his palms flat on the bed by my head. He dips his head down to connect our lips in a deep, toe curling kiss.

Sliding my hands up under his shirt, pulling the material up until he has to disconnect our lips to pull off his shirt. He tosses his shirt onto the floor somewhere with another smirk. He leans back onto his knees to remove the rest of his clothing, and these also end up on the floor, too.

"You have way too much clothing on, my dear Alexander," he lowly states before removing my clothing.

He kisses down my chest, nipping along the way down to my dark, happy trail, and continues down my right leg, avoiding where I really want him.

"Stop teasing, Logan," I whine, writhing under him, and I grip his hard penis to pump him several times, and Logan gasps.

Logan does not respond, and instead wraps his lips around the head of my leaking, throbbing penis, hollowing his cheeks, and starts bobbing his head up and down. Loudly moaning at his actions, threading my fingers into his hair, and tug harshly, earning a moan that vibrates me sending tingles up my spine.

Bucking my hips off the mattress as he continues to bob his head up and down me. He pulls off me when my member pulses in his warm, wet mouth with a grin up at me as he wipes away the string of saliva coming from his mouth. He crawls up my body, giving me a toe curling kiss before reaching over to his end table to grab a bottle of lube, and popping the lid open before coating two of his fingers in the substance.

"Ready?" he asks with his face near mine, and his fingers down by my fluttering hole, and I eagerly nod and a needy whimper.

He gently circles my hole before gently inserting a finger up to the first knuckle and working his finger in and out of me until he has me open to take his monster penis comfortably. Logan lines the mushroom tip against my whole, and he looks at me for permission, and I whimper with a nod of permission, and he slowly and carefully enters me until he has fully entered me. He holds still until I am comfortable with him inside of, and after a couple of long minutes that I know are hard for him to wait, I moan for him that he can move.

He slowly thrusts in and out of me for several minutes before he pulls both of my legs up to rest my knees over his shoulders, and he leans forward slightly to lick inside my mouth. Moaning at the kiss, and the new position, and arch my back off the bed. I cannot explain the feeling Logan is giving me physically and emotionally. The otherwise silent room is filled with the sounds of our slapping skin, and our moans and groans.

When we break the kiss, I softly moan out; "I love you, Logan."

His thrusting falters for a second before he continues faster and harder as he grins down at me; "I love you, too, Larken."