chapter 9

‘Ahh~Y/n-more!’

Y/n smirked gently as a loud series of moans tumbled out of Mina’s damp pink lips. She had her fingers buried deeply inside her as Mina clung to her neck and wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist. The cold porcelain of the sink that Mina was sitting on had become warm and the mirror behind her begun to fog up. Y/n felt Mina’s juices start to drip onto the bathroom floor, by the scrunched up look on her face and the racing heart she could tell Mina was getting close to her peak.

‘I want to hear you say it.’ Y/n ordered in a breathy tone, attaching her mouth to her breast and sucking gently, laughing as the sudden action made Mina whimper.

‘Do I have to?’ Mina groaned as Y/n started to move her drenched fingers faster, feeling her walls start to pulse ‘you’ve made me say it so many time-ah!’

‘Yes.’ Y/n replied with dark lust filled eyes ‘do you want me to tell you what will happen if you don’t?’

‘Mm~’ Mina’s speech was starting to become mumbling and incoherent, something the girl often did when Y/n moved her fingers like this.

‘If you don’t do what I tell you to do then I’m going to have to punish you for that, aren’t I?’ Y/n whispered in Mina’s ear, placing kisses down her jaw ‘if you can’t listen to me I don’t think you deserve to finish, I can do this all day, it doesn’t bother me. I’ll bring you as close to the edge as possible then the second you’re about to cum i’ll just stop.’

‘Please not again.’ Mina begged, tears of pleasure forming in the corners of her eyes. ‘I can’t take anymore! I’m so close.’

‘Do you want to finish? Or do you want me to edge you all day like the needy attention whore you are?’ Y/n smirked staring at the destroyed girl ‘do you like it when I call you that? You seemed to respond well to it, huh?’

‘Y- Y/n! I-i’

‘Go on, say it. I’m listening.’

‘I’m yours! Only yours!’ Mina moaned out loudly, her voice echoing throughout the apartment ‘only you can make me feel this good!’

‘Good girl, you’re doing so well.’ Y/n ran her free hand through Mina’s sweaty hair, looking at her with love filled eyes, she moved her hand down and applied pressure to Mina’s clit, not even stopping to give her time to adjust as she started to circle it at a high speed, one that made Mina’s legs begin to shake and her walls begin to pulse.

‘Y- Y/n! I-im-‘

Y/n watched as Mina’s head threw back into the mirror as her eyes rolled back into her head, she continued to curl her fingers hard as Mina rode out her high, breathing and groaning heavily. Y/n removed her fingers and promptly pulled Mina into a heavy passionate kiss, a matching red blush permanently painted on both of their cheeks.

‘You’re so pretty when you do that.’ Y/n smiled into Mina’s tired fucked out eyes.

‘I’m tapping out.’ Mina panted ‘I think I’ve had enough for today, I’m so tired and it’s only morning.’

‘You’re the one that wanted me to fuck you all over the apartment so I better not hear any complaining.’

‘How are you not out of breath?’

‘I have more stamina than you.’ Y/n chuckled holding Mina’s hand ‘you’re so easy to tire out.’

‘Lets go back to the bedroom, I need to rest.’

-

Mina rested her head on Y/n’s chest as she lit up a cigarette, inhaling deeply then quickly exhaling as Y/n looked down at her with love. They had been officially together for two days now and they had been in this little bubble of themselves, Y/n hadn’t left Mina’s apartment since the night their relationship started- taking it slow didn’t exist in their vocabulary right now. Y/n had six days left until her deadline was up but she wasn’t thinking about that right now, she was too busy watching movies with Mina, cuddling with Mina, smoking with Mina, watching Mina do drugs, having sex with Mina, telling Mina how much she appreciated her, falling asleep with Mina in her arms, cooking meals with Mina, showering with Mina, falling more in love with Mina- and even more distracting activities that would harm her mentality in the long run. But for once in her life she felt completely and utterly happy, she’d never felt as content with her life as she did now- it was an odd but not unwelcome sensation.