Sisters 5

No proofread.

RM.

Akash screamed out so loud it shook the foundation of the majestic mansion scaring the little workers left in the mansion but no one dared go closer to his room seeing how unhinged he has become over the past few months.

Akash in his room, started breaking and scattering everything as he hyperventilated in rage and anger.

His eyes fell on the picture frame of his family and the Guptas took during his marriage ceremony and walked up to the drawer and picked it up.

He smiled as he caressed the face of Payal but it turned to anger as Khushi's face came in view and he angry smashed the picture frame on the floor.

"This is all you fault, Khushi this is all your fault.......If only my plan of kidnapping you had succeeded, I would have helped find you and would have been a hero in Payal's eyes but you were saved and now another woman is traumatized all because of you Khushi Kumari Gupta...... Because of you I have been miserable for the past six months and bhai has been protecting Payal so much that I can't even get a glimpse of her and she doesn't even show up for our divorce proceedings and all because of bhai's love for you...... I may have failed today but I will not stop until I get Payal back. "

Akash's phone rang again and he snapped his head towards it and groan annoyed when he saw the name displayed on the screen.

He was about to receive it when his sight started to become blurry and within seconds, he fell to the floor as the broken pieces of glass pierced his chest.

It's been six months since Payal left RM and true to her vow, she never came back.

Akash tried to find her but no one knew where she lived and not even the private detective he hired could help him find her but unknown to him, Arnav had Aman bribe the detective to give false information on Payal because he knew Akash would try to find Payal which he didn't want happening.

Akash got so frustrated with it and coupled with his father disowning him, his mother, sister and grandmother's public ostracization by everyone he is unable to go out without being hounded by the paparazzi and society who had turned against him and the others but praised Arnav for standing up for Payal.

This made him turn to alcohol and it became his only food.

A month ago out of frustration, he planned to have Khushi kidnapped and then help in the search.

Due to him being responsible, he would be the one to find Khushi and this will enable him to get closer to Payal but it backfired when his goons kidnapped a different girl at the University.

The police were now searching for the girl and on top of it all, the goons are now threatening to expose him if he doesn't pay them ten times what he paid them.

Arnav's Penthouse.

Payal held on to a crying Khushi as the doctor attended to an unconscious Arnav with an anxious looking Aman behind the doctor.

The doctor finished attaching the IV to Arnav and injected it with another medicine,he then stood up and turned to Aman.

"How is he? " Aman asked concerned and the doctor smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"He will be okay........ His sugar level just dropped due to the shock and stress...... Luckily you called me on time or else he would have hospitalized and possibly slip into a coma. " Khushi gasped in shock with her hands over her mouth as tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared at Arnav.