Sisters 7

No proofread.

AR DESIGNS.

Arnav stood at the top floor of AR building in his office smiling while watching the new trainees being shown around by Aman but his eyes was on one particular lady staring back at him with smile on her face.

From the inside, he could see everyone and Khushi knew Arnav might be watching her.

It's now been a year since he and Khushi officially broke the news of them parting ways and six months since the horrible ordeal of Khushi's failed kidnapping attempt.

Arnav was unhappy with the fact that up until now, they don't know who is behind the kidnapping attempt and this has made him extra protective of Khushi only if he knew Aman and Payal had been hiding the truth because they wanted to punish Akash much more worse than the law would.

In all the horrible things happening, good things have come their way too.

Payal was finally able to get her divorce but she sadly she dropped out of university due to stress and depression so Arnav decided to make her take charge of the cafeteria and nutrition of his main office which Payal readily and happily accepted and her superb cooking skills has made the cafeteria really successful and food loved by all.

Shashi was now fully recovered and revealed Shyam's attempted murder prompting Arnav to have Shyam arrested and is now serving ten years in prison but unfortunately, Anjali took advantage of this and divorced Shyam which Arnav hated but could do anything about it.

Khushi due to her excellent performance and dedication was able to graduate ahead of time with Arnav even being the one to present her certificate at the graduation ceremony followed by a private celebration for Khushi organised by Payal.

She was also chosen to be amongst the trainees to work at AR Designs and today was her first day as a graduate working towards fulfilling her dreams of becoming a fashion designer like her mother.

The trainees moved the the cafeteria to get some refreshments before their trainings starts and immediately Khushi entered, some of the old workers immediately recognised and her rushed up to her praising her prompting the other trainees to feel jealous especially after finding out she used to work at AR and her sister is the ex sister in law of ASR and head of the cafeteria service in AR.

"Wow, Khushi..... It seems unlike us who worked our way up, you took advantage of your sister's close relationship with ASR to get here? " Shamita taunted and Khushi smiled at her mockingly.

"If I remember correctly, I got the best grades in our design class and was among the top students in our graduate class....... But you are right because if my sister's close relationship with ASR scored me points to be here then imagine the power I have to have you kicked out..... Go ahead and keep undermining my achievements and I will make sure you are kicked out together with your minions....... Bully anyone here and I will make sure my sister makes ASR kick all of you out and imagine what would happen if your are kicked out by one of the best design company in the world. "

Shamita and her minions shuddered hearing the calm yet definite threat in her voice.

Khushi smirked at them while the others at the table giggled mockingly at Shamita and her friends.

Khushi then pointed to something and Shamita and the others followed her direction to find Arnav smiling at something Payal said with Aman following them.

"OMG...... Khushi is right, we better stay away from her. " One of Shamita's minions whispered to her making Shamita fume in anger but immediately changed her demeanor when Arnav stopped infront of them and cleared his throat.