Sisters 14 (𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒊 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆)

No proofread.

City Hospital.

Khushi woke up in the middle of the night expecting her husband to be right beside her in bed but he wasn't instead she stood in the ward of the hospital staring at her husband who had an oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth.

Attached to his arms were multiple drips and on hhis fingers were different types of heart monitors.

She thought she will wake up to herself in her husband's arms instead her husband is in the hospital in a critical condition after suffering from a massive heart attack and him being diabetic has made his condition worse.

The next twenty four hours will determine whether he will die or not and Khushi was dying as seconds became hours to her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably as she stared through the glass at her husband.

"Khushi? " Payal called out to but Khushi didn't move as she stared at Arnav

"Khushi? " Payal called out to but Khushi didn't move as she stared at Arnav. "It's been an hour now since the doctor gave his permission to see him but you are still standing here........ He needs you...... Maybe if he feels your presence, he would pull through. "

"Do you believe so? " Khushi whispered as she stared back at her sister and Payal nodded smiling.

"Your love will make him pull through...... I have never seen a love so strong like the one you and Arnav have and such love can withstand any obstacle...... I know you are blaming yourself and don't you dare deny it because when you blame yourself, you stare redrawing yourself which is what you are doing now. " Khushi burst out crying hearing the truth from Payal and Payal held her hand. "I don't know what caused Arnav to have the heart attack and we don't know why Nimi maa has turned into such a horrible human but now all doesn't matter...... All that matters is Arnav wakes up...... Go to him. "

Khushi nodded and opened the door as Payal watched her sit down and held Arnav 's hand kissing it.

She smiled through her tears but it turned to anger when she saw Aman walk up to her shaking his head and this pissed her off.

They both moved to the private waiting area where the other family were sitting and they all stood up immediately they saw Aman and Payal approaching them.

"Aman did Mohan tell you why Arnav is like this? " Shashi asked deeply regretting  letting Arnav go alone.

Aman shook his head making them frustrated and angry.

"Hey Nandkishore..... Why is this happening to us?...... Everytime happiness knocks on our door, tragedy is ready to sweep in and ruin it....... I think we have to report Nimrat to the police. " Buaji exclaimed angrily.

"No." payal shouted shocking everyone and Shashi walked up to her and held her hands.

He knew Payal loved Isha too much to want harm to come her way.