Sisters 12

No proofread.

The media and everyone who didn't know stood stunned by the revelation.

Arnav smirked and winked at Khushi who was blushing uncontrollably and mentally cursing Arnav for making her lose control especially when he knew how she blushes at his winks.

Payal and Aman were snickering behind them as Shashi, Buaji and Garima giggled at Khushi looking red like a tomato.

And Isha rolled her eyes at what was going on but then her focus turned to Shamita and her friends and she vowed to destroy them.

Arnav held out his hand and Khushi took it and her pulled her into his chest and kissed her cheek sending the media into a frenzy as the other's who were initially shocked at the revelation turning into awes by all even those who were initially jealous of Khushi.

"Ladies and Gentlemen....... This is my lovely wife Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada....... The love of my life and the woman who stole my heart. " Khushi's eyes teared up hearing his declaration. "I know a lot of you are wondering why I never announced to all of you about my marital status and today I will tell the truth. " Arnav voice turned serious and at that moment Khushi knew he was about to reveal the truth about their relationship which sent the Guptas and Aman on edge but Arnav squeezed Khushi's hand while staring at her and Khushi was begging him not to but he lifted her hand and kissed her knuckles as his eyes told her it was all going to be okay. Khushi smiled and nodded as Arnav turned back to the media. "Our love story was filled with so many misunderstandings and miscommunications, from the time we met until I finally realized for us to work I needed to work on myself for I let the trauma of my past ruin so many things in my life and all in all this lovely woman showed me how to love, she made me into a man I never thought I would ever be and she is prove that no matter what bad things happens in your past, you have a choice to learn from it and grow into a better person....... Luckily for me, I turned my life around before it was too late and all thanks to her presence in my life....... As you all know I didn't come from a good family but I finally found one through my Khushi. " Everyone there and others watching the live telecast was amazed at how the one emotionless business tycoon was expressing himself. "The other truth is that, my wife wanted to establish herself on her own terms without her hard work being attributed to her being married to me and tonight, her and her teams designs was proof that she is among the best........ You all can judge for yourselves...... Her teams hard work was due to their talent, dedication and hard work and not because they had help so Miss Sinha do you finally understand why they won and not you. " Shamita gulped feeling humiliated and embarrassed. "Since my wife started her journey to continue her education, you and your friends spent all those months humiliating and harassing her at the university. " Shamita and her friends who were involved knew this was the end for them as Arnav wasn't holding back from trying to take the attention off Khushi and her team. "If indeed I would favor my wife, I would have had you and your friends easily rusticated from the university....... I would have prevented you and your friends from ever stepping a foot at ARD and made sure no one ever hired you but do know why I didn't do it, it's because of my wife who is too good for this world and only see the good in people no matter what they do to her and for her sake I will give you and your friends another chance but for now please leave the premises because I won't allow you and your bitterness ruin this fashion show. "

Shamita with tears in her eyes run out of there with her friends following her.

"I would like to apologize for this spectacle....... Please let's get back to business and thank you all and our fans everywhere for tuning in....... The after party is still on and everyone here is invited. " Payal announced as everyone stood up clapping and the media taking pictures.