𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟐𝟕

No proofread.

RM
Arshi's Bathroom.

Arnav and Khushi stood under the rain shower as Arnav gently scrubbed Khushi down as she blushed with Mac Anthony's I need you playing in the background.

Arnav smirked and leaned in capturing her lips and she reciprocated until they pulled out, out of breath.

"Thank you for allowing me to take this shower with you after so many months. "

Khushi nodded smiling as she laid her head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

It had the most soothing beats and Khushi closed her eyes to savor it all as she missed it so much.

Since her third trimester and post birth, she had been extremely insecure about her body and stopped taking baths and showers with Arnav which they had always down since they got back together.

Arnav even though missed their baths and showers together, he understood her insecurities and never pushed for her to allow him take showers with her but today she couldn't control herself anymore and dragged Arnav into the bathroom after taking Anaisha to Ajay and Isha's room who happily accepted to take care of their granddaughter.

She was making up for all those months she showered alone and all the time she missed Arnav bathing her and worshiping her body.

Arnav was extremely happy with this not only because he missed their showers together but  also because the therapist had told him the first step to Khushi getting over her insecurities about her body is allowing him see her naked and going back to their former routine which Khushi never did throughout her third trimester until now.

He started singing the song and dancing with Khushi in the bathroom making her laugh and that was what he always wanted, his Khushi happy, contented and glowing just like she was now.

After an hour in the shower, Arnav cleaned her up and she did the same for him.

He picked her up and placed her on the bed while he entered the walk in closet taking out all her hair products, dryer and stylers and crawled onto the bed making Khushi giggle.

"Arnav? " Khushi called out and he hmmed in response as he blow dried her long hair.

"Don't you think it about time you started going to the office...... I mean I am almost healed and capable of taking care of Ana........ Maa is also home and papa and babuji only go to the sweet shop three times a week...... I think you should start going back to the office...... I trust Aman bhai in your place but he and jiji also need time for each other. "

Arnav stopped and turned Khushi around to face him.

"Khushi, Aman is fine taking care of the business and what made you think he doesn't have time for Payal....... They go out on dates four times a week before coming home. " Khushi looked surprised which Arnav noticed. Your didn't know? " She shook her head pouting making Arnav chuckle. "Well be rest assured that Aman is not breaking his back at all and him taking my place it not that hard. "

"So why were you always busy in the past....... I remember when I was working at ARD, you were always the first to arrive and the last to leave....... If work wasn't that hard then why did you spend all that time in the office? " Khushi asked curiously and Arnav was surprised she didn't know the answer to that.

"It's because in the past, I didn't have anything worth coming home to until you started training Lavanya and coming to RM. "

It was then that it hit Khushi, Arnav was always home when she was at RM and when the sorted out their differences, he did the same even when they were in the worst phase of their relationship, he was always home when she was around.