Sisters 6

No proofread.

Mumbai.

Garima sat on her bed in the visitors quarters of the rehabilitation center where Shashi has been admitted holding a photo frame and caressing it as tears streamed down her face.

It was the picture of Khushi's parent together with a young Payal and Khushi which was taken during a vacation Payal had with them after her school break.

Her sister and brother in law had always dotted on Payal and treated her as equally as they did with Khushi.

If Khushi had two toys, her sister and brother in law made sure Payal had the same with equal quality and this made Payal love her sister and brother in law more than her and Shashi and their death really traumatized her but she had to swallow the pain to comfort Khushi.

Only if she knew the love she had for her supposed aunt and uncle was deeply rooted in their familiar blood.

"Am sorry Di...... I deprived you the chance of knowing your own daughter when I replaced her with my dead child...... It's because of me that you and Ajay lost you lives...... My affair with Arvind Malik caused so much hurt and deaths that I wish everyday I hadn't fell in his trap........ Am so sorry Payal, I snatched you away from your real mother but blood will always be connected because even though you don't know you are Ajay and Nimrat's child and Khushi's older sister, you still protected her from us and always stood up for her........ I can't let anyone find out the truth and it's something I will take to my grave. " Garima cried out and hugged the picture.

"Hey Nandkishore? " Garima jerked and her eyes widened in shock when she saw Buaji by the door.

"No... No.... No..... She heard me. " Garima thought staring at Buaji moving towards her dramatically holding her head as she sat by her and snatched the picture from her. "It's all over. " Garima thought afraid but it turned to confusion when Buaji smiled at her and hugged her.

"I know you miss your sister, brother in law and the girls but don't worry...... Immediately Shashi gets well, we will seen them soon...... You are a good mother and how Payal and Khushi grew up is all the proof one needs. " Buaji uttered rubbing her back and Garima relaxed realising she didn't hear her.

Buaji broke the hug and caressed her face as Garima smiled nervously.

Three Days Later,
Arnav's Penthouse.

"If you know what's good for you, you will find out who they are because ASR is growing impatient and you know what happens when he is filled with rage. " Aman shouted on the phone as Payal stared at him holding a tray filled with teapot, cup and a few snacks.

Aman smiled as Payal walked into his room and placed the tray on the centre table as she sat down.

She signalled Aman to sit and he didn't just that as he rubbed his forehead to relieve his migraine.

Payal poured him and cup of tea and he happily accepted and took and sip relishing the delicious burst of flavors of the tea.

"Wow....... You are Khushi must be crown the queens of tea...... It's delicious. " Aman complimented with and smile and Payal smiled back as she watched him eat.

A few minutes later Aman finished and thanked Payal.

"Is Khushi still not done with her exams? " Aman asked and Payal shook her head.