𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟑𝟑

No proofread.

RM

Sunil walked up to his children who looked down ashamed and unable to meet their father's eyes.

"For years I have been unhappy because I spent my life with a venomous snake like your mother and because I didn't want you two growing up in a broken home but I realised I was losing myself and I needed to get out....... I showed you including my narcissistic mother here the truth about your mother but yet you still take her side and refuse to let me be happy......... I will give you two want you want. " Mansi and Anil looked at their father in shock. "You two will be leaving for your mother's place and never coming back........ You two are the reason she will not stop harassing me so I need to end her harassment....... I will provide for you financially but it ends there........ I am done with all of you....... I can't go on like this anymore........ Let's how much she loves now. "

Mansi and Anil were by now crying but Sunil ignored them and turned to his parents who look shocked by his decision.

"You wanted me to give maa a chance and yet she won't stop ruining my life........ I told you I didn't want her and them here because I knew this will happen........ She and them are a bunch of greedy people who only think about themselves....... What have I not done as a father to keep them safe......... What have I not sacrificed to make them happy and just for once........ Just for once I put myself first, they had to sabotage it. " Sunil yelled with tears streaming down his face and his father looking down ashamed. "I listened to maa and gave into her emotional blackmail to marry that witch and lived miserably because of that until I met Anjali. " Sunil turned and smiled lovely at Anjali who smiled through her tears knowing how he had to suffer at the hands of his ex wife and mother. "The first time I saw her my heart would'nt stop beating and I thought I was having a heart attack. " Anjali chuckled at his statement because she felt the same way. "When I left the orphanage after my check ups on the children, I felt like I left a part of me there........ I was inching to see her again and a glimpse of her gave me so much peace....... Not even her past stop me from knowing that she was a good woman whose only mistake in life was she blindly trust the wrong people...... Over the months I got to know her more and fell in love with her........ I never believed in love at first sight until I met her but if she being with me means she has to endure the monsters I am associated to then am sorry Anjali, I have to end our relationship now....... I love you too much to subject you to their abuse. "

Anjali started sobbing and Sunil unable to see her in tears looked away and walked up to Arvind and Arnav who looked stunned by what he had done and folded his hands.

"Am sorry for coming here and upsetting your family...... We will take our leave now. "

Arvind and Arnav nodded as Sunil dragged his children out as his father apologized to the family and dragged his wife out.

Anjali limped away in tears as Khushi and Payal followed her to console her.

"He seems like a good man who is unfortunately surrounded by some really awful people. " Maya exclaimed as the family took their seat in the hall.

Arnav felt what Sunil said as it was the same way he felt when Khushi was not around and when she was around.

Their was the same experience for Arvind when it came to Garima and they realised Sunil really loved Anjali and Maya was right about him.

"I approve of their relationship. " Isha said as all head snapped to her and the women nodded in agreement but the men looked sceptical.

"Maa, I want to but his children, ex wife and his mother are my biggest concern...... Now I don't doubt Sunil loves Di but his family are a package deal if they get married...... His children have been poisoned beyond redemption and am scared they might be a hindrance for Di's happiness because I know Di will never be at peace knowing his children have to live with their abusive mother because of her...... She will try to get them to like her and they will hurt her feelings o er and over again but I know Sunil will stand up for her....... One trouble to another will not make their marriage peaceful......... If Di and Sunil decided one day they want kids then it will get worse as the children will think he and Di are trying to replace them. "