𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟐𝟓

No proofread.

Pretoria, South Africa.

Garima stood in front of her human size mirror staring blankly at her image.

An image she never imagined in her life she will ever witness.

Had it been three decades earlier, she would have been the most happiest woman married to the man she loved but today, she was staring at a woman who is now married to a monster, a monster who was back from the dead to toment her for her sins in the past.

Garima never thought within three weeks, she will be kidnapped from her parent's house in Lucknow to Pretoria only to face the man that was once the love of her life whom she taught had died but was healthy and living

A hand snaked around her waist as a chin relaxed on her shoulder making her flinch as she stared into the mirror for the face of Arvind Malik smiling at her to appear.

The smile on his face turned into anger seeing her blank expression and he let go off her.

"Are you mad at me for what happened that day?....... Rima just get over it already...... It's been almost three weeks and you like a walking dead..... This is not what I wanted and be glad I didn't take you by force...... I admit I got carried away after seeing you in the flesh after all these years but I stopped didn't I."

Arvind sat in the arm chair behind him frustrated by her coldness as Garima turned to Arvind with a cold look on her face.

"Let me go Arvind...... I promise never to tell anyone about you being alive...... I don't want this. " Garima cried rubbing the vermilion on her forehead.

Arvind got pissed and picked up the whiskey tumbler and threw it at the mirror behind Garima which shattered into pieces as one of the pieces glazed Garima's cheek making it bleed.

Arvind panic and jerked up towards her and wiped her cheek with his sleeve not caring about the bloodstain.

"I know you are just in shock and need time to digest me being alive but please stop provoking me" Arvind's hand moved over to her neck and he grabbed it gently. "I love you but that doesn't mean I will tolerate your disrespect........ Do you know how painful it was living without you all these years......... We are returning to Delhi. " Garima's eyes widened in shock as Arvind let go off her neck and walked back to his chair and slammed into it.

"You and I are going to be grandparents soon because Khushi is about to deliver our grandchild. "

Garima looked shocked hearing Arvind but it was later replaced by fear as she watched Arvind move to the mini bar and poured himself some whisky.

"Oh God...... Please help me stop Arvind from going closer to Khushi...... I have to find a way to get rid off him and the only way to do that is by abandoning my plans to escape and staying with Arvind........ He has the same obsessive love he had for me in our teenage years and that will be my weapon to bring him down........ I have to pretend to love him....... I hurt my family once and was the cause of their pain but no more....... If becoming a murderer is the only way to keep them safe then so be it. " Garima thought.