𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟑𝟏

No proofread.

Arvind's Residence.

Arnav sat in the hall staring at his laptop and smiling at his wife and daughter who had refused to sleep because Arnav wasn't around to cuddle her to sleep like always.

Anaisha was babbling and giggling at the funny face her father was making at her.

"She is definitely not going to sleep after this. " Khushi exclaimed and kissed Anaisha's chubby cheeks making Arnav chuckle.

"At least she has stopped crying. " Arnav retorted and Khushi chuckled.

He had stayed at Arvind's house together with Anjali to sort out their issues and come to a decision about how their relationship will begin.

An advice Isha suggested and they agreed with.

After the introductions, Khushi, Payal and Aman left leaving them alone but Aman had returned a few hours later with his and Anjali's clothes that Pay all and Khushi bought.

Khushi had to call Arnav in the middle of the night because their adorable princess has transformed into a crying mess because she missed her father cuddling her to sleep.

Khushi who was frustrated because she was unable to calm her down face timed Arnav and like a switch turning off, Anaisha immediately stopped crying seeing her father and was bouncing up and down on her mother's lap and babbling nonstop.

Arnav started singing a lullaby to her and within five minutes, his angelic voice which up until now never ceases to amaze Khushi knocked out their little princess as of she was on drugs.

Arnav watch with a smile on his lips as Khushi placed their princess on their bed plugged in her earbuds and secured her with pillows.

She moved back to the recliner to continue speaking to each other.

"How did it go? " Khushi asked curiously and Arnav smiled.

"Maa was right...... We have a long way to go but Papa admitted his mistakes and also revealed he never really slept with all those prostitutes he brought to Sheesh Mahal except for your aunt........ We have decided to get a family therapist to help us navigated our emotions and the dynamics of our relationship bith present and past and maybe the future. "

"Am happy to here that...... But why do you look sad if everything is going on well. " Khushi asked concerned and Arnav sighed and run his hand through his hair.

"I think Papa is extremely depressed even though he denies it....... He refused to even see the therapist because he thought they are scam....... I literally had to threaten to never speak to him if he didn't attend the therapy sessions with us and he agreed and also am scared about Papa's reaction about what Garima did....... He broke down when the woman he never loved betrayed him so imagine what will ha...... "

"Arnaaaaaaav." Arvind's scream for his name cut him off and they both stared at each other concerned.

Arnav turned to find his father with his shirt wet clearly from sweat with Garima running behind him in concern and Anjali limping behind Garima.

Arvind broke down crying and walked up to Arnav and hugged him.

Arnav reciprocated confused but didn't say anything.

"He jerked from his sleep screaming your name and searched all the rooms for you....... I think he had a nightmare. " Garima revealed as she rubbed his back whilst he cried in Arnav's arms.