𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟏𝟗

No proofread.

A week Later.
Leela Palace.

Aman and Payal sat on a swing in one of the private gardens of the hotel staring at the stars.

Aman stared at Payal smiling as she saw her admiring the stars and he looked mesmerized by Payal.

Payal felt a gaze on her and turned to find Aman staring at her and he looked away embarrassed making Payal giggle.

"How do you feel now that your mother has the DNA test come out positive? " Aman asked trying to divert the embarrassment he had just experienced.

"Happy...... Do you know Maa hugged me so tight I almost suffocated but I loved it........ For years I had wanted her to be my mother and not Garima and I have a secret to tell you, I have always jealous of Khushi for having her as her mother but look, I have my wish come true. " Payal replied enthusiastically but it dropped to a look of worry making Aman alert and concern.

"Payal?...... What's wrong? " Aman asked concerned as Payal sighed knowing she couldn't lie to Aman and him being a trustworthy man will be unfair if she hid it from him

"Maa may have gotten back the daughter she thought was die but it won't bring back my baby brother....... Last night, Maa told us she was going to have Garima arrested and charged for what she did and I don't care what happens to her but I care about babuji....... He loved her through it all and wasted years of his life for her...... He could have been a father to many children as he wanted but he accepted Garima couldn't conceive anymore because he loved her but what did she do, she hurt him,betrayed his trust and made a mockery of his pure unadulterated love he has for her....... This is the kind of hurt no one recovers from........ Last night, Khushi who had the same feelings and let maa know and she suggested we all have a vacation to cheer Babuji but I can't seems to shake of this feeling that something bad is about to happen. "

Aman held Payal's hand and kissed it making Payal blush.

"Don't worry to much....... We are all here for you and I won't let anything bad happen to you or you family. " Aman assured Payal and she smiled and placed her head on his shoulder making Aman blush with a smile on his lips as he laid his head on hers.

He was happy Payal was beginning to feel comfortable around him and he knew with time, she will open her broken heart to him and he will heal her with all his love and they could also be happy as Arnav and Khushi even though they were apart,their love was becoming stronger than they were together.

As much as happy he was in the moment, he remembered the presence of Lavanya and somehow felt she could be the cause of the uneasiness Payal and Khushi were feeling.

"I won't let anyone hurt you...... I have to keep a watchful eyes on Lavanya even though Arnav claims she is harmless...... I can't risk Arnav, Khushi or Payal getting hurt........ They are all I have and I would die if something happens to any of them. " Aman thought as he stroked Payal's hand.

Mohan gulped in fear and worry as he watched his aunt who had returned from Laxmi Nagar earlier than they thought she would watching both her daughters with men on opposite sides of the private garden.

She had a blank look on her face which made it difficult for Mohan to determine whether she was angry or unconcerned at her daughters with other men especially when she is against one and may be against the other for being friends with the one she is against.

"Mohan? " Isha called out. "What do you know about the best friend of Arnav? "

"Well he is an orphan who was abandoned after he was born because of some whack prediction by some fake guru about his birth........ He grew up at the Arya Orphanage here in Delhi......... Was always top of his class and refused to be adopted by anyone........ Won a full ride scholarship to Harvard just like ASR and that's where he met bhai. " Isha frown at his endowment of Arnav. "I mean Arnav. " Mohan laughed nervously. "They have been friends since then...... He is very efficient man and the right hand man of ASR and a good match for Payal di. " Mohan knew what he did was risky but he had to do it as he was on a mission to make Isha accept not only Arnav but Aman as well and it worked when Isha sighed and  nodded.