𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟏𝟖

Sorry for the late update.

No proofread.

Leela Palace.
Isha's Suite.

Isha, Ajay, and Mohan had their jaws wide open in shock hearing Khushi scolding the great ASR and the poor guy looking like a lost puppy from the video call while Payal sat down sipping her tea in between giggles.

The trio turned to Payal and they realized from her expression that this was a normal occurrence for Payal that's why she didn't seem fazed by Khushi yelling and scolding Arnav.

They were all hanging out after lunch when Khushi had a call from one of her colleagues about Arnav showing up for work with Aman she immediately called him and demanded he put her on a video call and like the obedient husband that he is, he compiled and did just that.

"Baby please calm down.......I am sorry..... I didn't mean to upset. " Arnav pleaded helplessly and in the most submissive tone ever which stunned Ajay, Isha, and Mohan even more.

"Shut up you lad Governor. " Arnav kept quiet knowing he was wrong and deserved it as Khushi turned her gaze to Aman who gulped. "And you Mr Mathur, how dare you allow my husband go to work when he is strictly supposed to be resting....... I can fire you, you know that right? "

"What the?...... What has Aman done to be fired? " Payal interjected as Khushi turned and glared at her making her shut up.

"Yay Khushi, I don't deserve to be fired and besides you are not my boss, and the only one who can fire me is ASR, not you. " Aman mocked with a smirk on his lips as Arnav rubbed his forehead while glaring at Aman for worsening the situation with his words.

Khushi burst out laughing but stopped after a few seconds and her laughter was replaced by a look of rage making Aman gulp as he turned to Arnav for help but he looked away thanking God for making Aman the target of Khushi's rage and not him.

"Let me let you on a little detail you missed.......... You own ten percent of ARD and so does Jiji which was given to you by my husband whom I wish to be able the reach through the screen and snap his neck gave it to you as a birthday gift. " Khushi yelled making Arnav flinch and Aman stood behind Arnav scared. Khushi let out a sigh to control her anger. "As I was saying, I own forty percent of ARD and with Arnav being my husband, I also own forty percent or at least twenty percent of his shares at ARD making me the biggest shareholder and therefore giving me the power to fire anyone including my stubborn hubby." Everyone's jaw dropped after hearing Khushi's explanation and Khushi smirked victorious seeing Aman's defeated expression. "Now do you still think I can't fire you or my hubby? "

Aman gulped staring at Arnav to come to his rescue but his boss cum friend wasn't willing to risk being fired by his wife who was already pissed off by his presence at the office.

Aman realising this decided to throw Arnav under the bus and he immediately revealed how it was all Arnav 's idea to come to the office as he was bored.

Khushi watched her husband and brother throwing blame at each other.

"Enough! "

Silence engulfed both sides as Khushi rubbed her forehead making Arnav feel bad for upsetting.

"Kiki baby, am sorry..... I didn't mean to upset you....... I swear I wasn't here to work........ I just needed to see how everything was going, you know after the fashion show, our orders have tripled........ We are now receiving monthly orders in a week and I just want to make sure everything is sailing smoothly and am happy to announce it's going well. "