Sisters 8

No proofread.

Outskirts of Delhi.

"Anant, what did you?...... I have warned you time and time again to stay away from those criminals but you refuse to listen and now look...... I have been dragged into you mess. " Subhadra cried out in a scolding tone while glaring at her son.

"I told you two to shut up." One of the kidnappers yelled as he walked up to Subhadra and plastered a duct tape over her mouth and proceeded to blindfold her.

He did the same to Anant and walked out ignoring their muffled screaming.

Immediately he walked out of the warehouse, he saw his boss's car arrive and rushed to her.

"Welcome ma'am. " He greeted polited and Nimrat nodded and walked into the warehouse.

She smiled seeing the handy work of her men and she started basking in the joy of seeing a bruised Anant Malik who was crying.

He ordered the men to take off their blindfolds and duct tapes.

"Who are you? " Anant asked arrogantly and this pissed of Nimrat and she backhanded his cheek with a loud slap seeing him behaving arrogantly even in his state and yanked his hair tightly as Anant screamed out in pain and Subhadra sat shivering in fear.

"You and your wretched mother will find out soon. " Nimrat replied with a devilish smirk and she pushed Anant away. "Fifteen years ago, you and your wretched family tried to kill me all because of my promiscuous sister Garima. "

"Nimrat!? " Subhadra whispered in shock. "I thought you were dead. "

"Sorry to disappoint you, I am very well alive even though with a different face and I am here to make you and your wretched family pay dearly for your atrocities and that includes your grandson Arnav. " Nimrat smirked seeing the fear in Subhadra's eyes. "So you do love your grandson, well I will make you watch his destruction to oblivion to an extent that he will kill himself. " Nimrat yelled and Subhadra burst out crying.

"Please don't hurt Arnav....... Kill me of you want but please don't hurt him....... He has been through a lot and is finally getting the happiness I and my greed deprived him off...... Please leave him alone I beg you. "

Nimrat slapped Subhadra knowing what she meant.

"He hasn't been through anything....... My daughter the one he forced into marriage and abused was the one who has been through it all. " Nimrat yelled shocking Subhadra who released Khushi is the daughter of Nimrat.

This finally explains why Khushi looked so familiar to her, it was because she is the spitting image of her mother.

"But they love each other. " Subhadra tried to reason with Nimrat but she scoffed.

"Khushi deserves better and your grandson is not that better I want for her......... I am not only here to avenge my stolen life but to break them up...... You and your family made my daughter an orphan and as if that wasn't enough, your grandson continued the torture with my daughter........ I won't rest until I break them and I have already started. " Nimrat smirked seeing the pain in her eyes but it dropped when she heard a mocking laughter and she turned to find Anant laughing at her.

"You are really delusional I might say. " Anant exclaimed smugly and Nimrat's men tried to walk up to discipline him but Nimrat lifted her hand stopping them. "You made your daughter an orphan when you decided to hide from her when you have been alive all these years....... What happened to your daughter is all your fault because you chose to hide like the coward you are........ Arnav hurting her is your fault and I thank Arnav for hurting your daughter because she deserves it all because hurt parents chose not to mind their own business.......... Be grateful we didn't kill her and your wretched sister who also destroyed our family in retaliation for what we did to you. "