𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟐𝟔

RM.
A month Later.

Arnav was pacing back and forth with baby Ana on his shoulders as she purred.

"Awww." Everyone gushed making Arnav chuckle.

"Am still in shock. " Aman exclaimed surprised as everyone turned their attention to him staring at Arnav who was now sat on the couch with Ana in his arms as she stared at her father with big light Hazel grey eyes.

"Shocked about what? " Payal asked confused as she sipped her tea.

"Arnav." Aman pointed to Arnav and Arnav chuckled knowing what his friend is about to say. "If three years ago someone told me Arnav will fall in love, get married and be a father, I would have punched that person in the face." Chuckles sounded in the hall as most nodded and Arnav started at Khushi who was munching on her proteins. "I swear at some point I thought he was gay. "

"What the! " Arnav exclaimed taken aback by Aman's words as the others laughed at him.

"It's true...... I swear he was allergic to women....... This man here will empty an entire bottle of shampoo and hand sanitizer if any woman touched him and he always changed his clothes or took baths each time a woman hugs him........ At one point he even hated going to award shows and let me take his awards on his behalf but look at him now....... All submissive and all PDA will Khushi....... You really changed my brother." Aman said staring appreciatively at Khushi who smiled, leaned closer and kissed his cheek as they both laughed.

"Stand back everyone..... Someone is about to blow. " Ajay teased pointing at Arnav who looked pissed and poor Aman gulped seeing Arnav glaring angrily at Aman.

Everyone burst out laughing until Ana's coos followed by yawning silenced them.

Arnav looked down to find his little princess gradually closing her eyes and he smiled at how adorable she looked.

She is the perfect combination of her parents.

She had Arnav's jet black her with a cute button nose and lips just like her mother.

Her chubby rosy cheeks just like Khushi who had gain weight due to her pregnancy.

All in all she was perfection and everyone especially Arnav adored her.

"It's time for someone to sleep. " Arnav said as he stood up and dragged Khushi with him not before throwing a glare at Aman leaving the family laughing.

"He is every woman's dream man....... He became Khushi nurse throughout her healing journey........ Always making sure Khushi has eaten the right diet and taken her medicines on time...... Making her feel appreciated and validating her feelings when she is insecure about her looks........ He is one admirable man and it surprising a man who never grew up with any good influence ended up being such an admirable man." Shashi praised and the other nodded in agreement.

"Am so happy for my sisters for finding really good men........ I know Aman will also do the same for Payal di when the time comes. " Mohan said staring at Aman who took Payal's hand and kissed it and she blushed and giggled.

"Are you both sure about wanting Anaisha be at least six months before you marry? " Isha asked adjusting her spectacles and both nodded.

"We want bhai and Khushi to also get married with us on that day........ Their first marriage is nothing good to celebrate and the second one was just I, Aman and Hari Prakash and his brothers as witness........ We want this one to be both and witnessed by our family and friends....... By the time Ana is six months, Khushi will feel comfortable in her body...... She is already insecure about her baby fats and post birth body...... She is also suffering from postpartum depression and even though she looks better for a week now, she is not anywhere close to feeling comfortable and it's not right celebrating our wedding especially when there will be a lot of people around...... That's why I and Aman decided to wait and have convinced them to get married again with us. "