𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖

No proofread.

Tijar Jail Complex.

Anant Malik was dragged out of his cell to the visitors Hall to find it empty except for one man with his back turned to him.

"He wants to see you. " The guard exclaimed angrily and shoved Anant towards the man.

Anant muttered cusses at the guard as he walked up to the man.

He halted a few steps from the man and folded his arms.

"Listen man...... I don't know who you are  but please say what you have to say because I don't have all day. " Anant uttered in an arrogant tone and the man chuckled which sent shivers down the spine of Anant as he was familiar with that chuckle.

The man turned and Anant knees buckled and he fell to the floor in shock and he started hyperventilating seeing the man smirking at him.

"Hello little brother. "

"Arvind? " Anant exclaimed shaking as Arvind helped him up and lead him to the chair.

He sat on the opposite side of the table facing his brother.

"Surprised to me me huh? " Arvind chuckled as Anant gulped. "Don't be brother...... I am alive and you would have known that I faked my death if you hadn't been in a hurry to have me cremated to get back and snatch every from me and kick Anjali and Arnav out...... I can see you are reaping the consequences of your actions from that night....... Nimrat Gupta or as we know her now as Isha Kundra is making you pay for trying to kill her and her husband that night........ All she had to do was report you to the authorities about your illegal dealings and you already have to spend the rest of your life in prison....... Let's face it brother, after your sentence ends in thirty years, you will be old and wrinkled. " Arvind mocked laughing which pissed Anant off and he wanted to punch him but he held back knowing his brother was not only strong and well built, but he was friends with some really shady people, more shady than the ones he deals with and they could cause serious damage to him in prison if he commands it.

"Why are you here? " Anant asked miffed by his mocking.

"I want to know where maa is...... It's about time the world knows the truth and I want a fresh start with the love of my life...... After so many years, I finally have Garima as my wife but the past is preventing me from having everything that rightfully belongs to me, my son and my daughter....... Where is she? " Arvind roared making a shocked Anant flinch.

"You are married to Garima?...... But how? " Anant asked and Arvind slammed his fist ont the table making the room shake and Anant nearly peed his pants.

"How is none of your business...... Now tell me where that wretched demonic woman is...... She has to reveal the truth to Anjali and Arnav..... That's the only way I can have my children back and finally have the life I always deserved. " Arvind roared with blood shot eyes and at the moment Anant realised this could be his chance to get out of prison if he played his card right.

"I will tell you but first you have to get me out of here first. "

Arvind started laughing hysterically scaring Anant who cowered as his tall brother towered over him.

"Do you think you are in the position to bargain with me....... Okay, I can wait for my men to find her but you will be lifeless in your cell by tomorrow. "

Anant rushed to his brother and fell to his knees begging to spare him as he knew his brother was a man of his words, something Arnav also inherited from him.