𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝟑𝟐

No proofread.

RM.

Khushi and Arnav kneeled in front of Anaisha who was sitting on the couch staring between her parents while munching on the jalebi Khushi used to bribe her to win their challenge.

Mohan had his phone filming the challenge between the couple more like Khushi desperately trying to make Anaisha say her name first.

"Now say mama. " Khushi exclaimed impatiently waiting since for the past two days Ana has been picking up words. "Come on say mama. " Ana stop munching on her and stared at her mother and Khushi turned to Arnav smirking.

They had made a bet as to whom Ana's first word will be and Khushi who was hopeful because she bribed Ana with her favorite jalebi was in for a shock when Ana blow strawberries at Khushi.

Arnav burst out laughing making Khushi glare at him.

"Khushi? " Arvind called out to her and she turned and smiled at her father in law who has become a big part of their lives for the past two months. "Give up because she will definitely chose Arnav over you...... Won't you Ana baby. "

Anaisha giggled and clapped making Khushi defeated and punched Arnav who was enjoying her misery.

Anaisha found it funny and started clapping and giggling again.

Khushi then proceeded to punch Arnav again.

"Woman stop assaulting me...... She will never say mama before Dada no matter how much you assault me and bribe her...... Dads will be her first word. " Arnav said laughing as Khushi sat on his stomach punching his chest.

"Mama."

Khushi's fist halted mid air and silence engulfed the hall with jaws dropped in shock except for Khushi whose eyes turned glassy and the giggling of Ana were heard in the hall of the mansion.

Khushi squealed and leaped off Arnav and picked up Ana throwing her into the air and catching her.

"Mama." Ana squealed again earning her multiple kisses from Khushi.

The family except a shocked Arnav gushed at the mother and daughter.

"I won. " Khushi said beaming with pride and honor and wiggled her tougue mockingly at Arnav.

"Sorry buddy...... You lose. " Ajay laughed as helped Arnav up.

Arnav smiled seeing how happy Khushi was and Ana kissing her mother on the lips.

Arnav went in and hugged his girls as Mohan cried taking the video.

"I love you both. " Arnav exclaimed and kissed Khushi's cheek which made Anaisha frown.

"Someone looks pissed at being ignored. " Garima said and Arnav realised Anaisha was now staring at him with squinted eyes.

He dropped multiple kisses on her making her giggle.

"She is really matured for her age. " Anjali exclaimed and they all nodded in agreement.

It's been two months since Arnav and Anjali met Arvind and the families healing process has been astronomically good.

Arvind was diagnosed with severe depression just like the family had suspected and he had been in therapy since even though he wasn't a huge fan of it but to make up for all the years he abandoned his children, Arvind agreed and he was happy because it had helped him deal with some of his fear and process his emotions well.