9. I am supposed to survive weeks here? Impossible!

Googling on how to get the creative juices flowing! Banging your head on the wall is not an option.

~~~

Chapter 9: I am supposed to survive weeks here? Impossible!

I cannot believe this is happening.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

There standing right in front of me is Nimit – in just a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, his bare chest on full display and water drops glistening like diamonds against his tanned skin. His damp hair is tousled in a way that is effortlessly sexy.

My breath gets caught in my throat

My mouth waters at the tempting sight.

My heart pounds like a drum.

I know I should look away, give him some privacy but I can't.

How can I look away from the most beautiful sight I have ever seen?

It's as if the song, Gorgeous, was written specifically for him.

And I'm so furious, at you for making me feel this way, but what can I say?
You're gorgeous!

He is oblivious to my hungry gaze and naughty thoughts. He hums lightly walking into the kitchen, the edges of his white towel grazing the top of his strong thighs.

I swallow hard, hiding behind the wall and shamelessly ogling over him like a crazed stalker.

His back turns to me and I almost faint at the strong sculpted muscles. I can imagine digging my nails into his skin, marking him mine.

My eyes land on a solitary scar, thin and pale, stretched diagonally across the expanse of his left shoulder and I wonder where he got it from. The scar only adds to his intrigue and I want to know everything about him. Every little detail about his life and especially his body.

Shut up, Aisha. Get your damn mind out of the gutter!

As if sensing my internal turmoil and immodest stare, his head snaps around, catching my gaze. My eyes widen, like a deer caught in headlights and my cheeks instantly flush with heat. A small, surprised smile tugs at the corners of his lips. "Hey," he says, his voice a low, velvety rumble that sends shivers down my spine.

I am fucking screwed and not in the way I want.

"Hey." I manage to stammer out, forcing my eyes to look away from his chest. I step out from the shelter of the wall and into full view of his scrutiny. I am wearing my comfortable cotton shorts and a tank top, my hair tied in a loose ponytail. Nothing attractive. But the way Nimit's eyes scan me from head to toe, it makes me feel like a stunning mermaid put on display for the first time.

"I thought you were sleeping." He says, making no effort to hide his bare body. Instead, he leans back on the kitchen counter, with an easy confidence that makes my knees go weak and my insides clench.

Has he forgotten he is practically naked!?

I look at the wall, dragging my eyes away from that tantalizing V-line. My mind is blank and I struggle to find words and recollect letters. Was it A, B, C, D... F... U? Shaking my head slightly, I feel embarrassment swirling within me. "Um, yeah. I was. But I woke up a while back, and I was on the deck, by the pool."

"That's why I didn't hear you."

I nod, suddenly feeling shy, like I am the one prancing around naked. This is so unfair. "I should have said something when I came back in, made some noise."