14. You are still fully dressed, unfair.

Hola Amigos! Drop a little love!

Chapter 14: You are still fully dressed, unfair.

Nimit leans down and kisses me very gently at the corner of my mouth. Then he sweeps my hair to one side and wastes no time getting his lips on my neck, my body burns everywhere he is touching, sizzling with heat. His lips glide down my throat, kissing, sucking, and nipping, to the small dip at the base of my neck. My body hums in attention.

"That top is too short." He mutters into my neck and begins to trail feather light kisses around my ear and back down my neck.

"And?" I breathe out, digging my fingernails into his arm. My heart is racing in its cage.

"And I like it. You look stunning in it." His hand slides over my hip, towards my stomach and pauses at the hem of my crop top. "But it's only for my eyes."

He lifts my arms and removes my top with no difficulty, sweeping it off my body in one motion. I stand in my red lace bra, chest heaving as I watch his eyes glued to my barely covered breasts. "Better than I had imagined." He breathes out. I can feel the waves of desire flowing through him and crashing right into me.

I swallow nervously, unsure of what to do next. I have wanted this for so long that I am now surprised it's actually happening. My brain still knows that this is wrong on every level. He is my bodyguard, his company works for my father, and there is no real future here. But my body and heart don't seem to understand the message. They both crave him.

Nimit lifts my chin between his forefinger and thumb, meeting my anxious eyes with his own piercing hungry ones. "You are overthinking. Don't."

"Easier said than done." I sigh heavily.

"I have a way to stop you from thinking too much." Nimit smirks.

I raise an eyebrow, filled with curiosity. "What is it?"

"This." Both of his hands are in my hair, grasping my head. He lowers his mouth to mine. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine to respond. It takes me mere seconds to kiss him back. I moan, and my tongue meets his, flicking inside his dark mouth. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly.

Our mouths are moving like we've been kissing each other our whole lives, like this is what we were meant to do. He feels so right, despite the fact that we're worlds apart and what we are doing is completely forbidden. If anyone comes to know, hell would break loose. We are far too opposite, far too contradictory. But that doesn't stop either of us. My thoughts are a reason for concern but not now, not when his expert tongue is swirling inside my mouth, making my toes curl. Blood heats and I feel frozen from desire but more alive than ever.

It's a strange mix and my arms rise to wrap around his shoulders and deepen the kiss. Nimit's hand remains in my hair, and the other travels down my spine to my backside. His hand flexes over my butt and squeezes gently through the skirt. His kiss is claiming and possessing me, and I gasp at the force he is using, gentle yet controlling. I let out a moan into the kiss, completely agreeing with his solution. "You are right, this is a good way to stop me from thinking."

"Glad we agree." Nimit pecks my lips once more. Still holding me against his hips, and I feel his erection, pushing into me. It does stranger things to my body, knowing that he wants me. He is still fully dressed and I grip his upper arms, feeling his strong and muscular biceps. His chest is pressed against mine and I can feel the hard planes, the sexy abs. "You are so hot." I blurt out without a thought. My eyes widen in shock at the sudden compliment and Nimit leans back, amused eyebrows in the air.

"I am glad you think so." He winks teasingly.

I squirm in his imposing hold, my cheeks flushing terribly. "Shut up," I whisper meekly.