13. What games are you playing, Nimit?

First kiss... woohoo!! 

Have you had your first kiss - when and how was it? ;)

Chapter 13: What games are you playing, Nimit?

His tongue is working through my mouth fervently, and I am incapable of doing anything but accept the delightful intrusion and kiss him back. Because I want him too, I always have.

There is no uncertainty, no hesitancy, it's as if he has thought of kissing me many times before. His mouth is persistent, fervent as is mine. Every little nip sends a jolt of desire straight to my belly and I moan slightly into the kiss, desperate to have more.

My arms snake around his shoulder and I relax into his hold. The kiss is heavenly, just like I knew it would be. It tastes of all my dreams coming true and passion that's only seen in movies.

I sigh when his tongue dips inside, tasting me in long leisurely licks. He is a skilled kisser no doubt and I try not to think of all the women who must have kissed him before. Right now, he's here with me, turning me on wildly and that's all that matters.

The thought of spending a whole night with Nimit seems like the easiest decision now. He pulls me closer, his arousal pressing against my stomach and I gasp at how big and thick it feels.

What are you hiding under those pants, Nimit? A loaded gun?

He groans into my mouth. "You taste divine!"

He is seducing my mouth with his expert tongue as he holds my nape and starts walking forward, forcing me to step back until my back collides with a wall and I am between two hard places, the wall and his chest.

My hands grip his shoulder for support so that I don't collapse on the floor as a result of weak knees from his sensual kisses and body heat.

The whole time our mouths are molded together. I'm bursting with desire, my pervious anger and concern long forgotten. All hints of sensibility have vanished. He's the only thing I can think of.

It's a kiss I'll remember for the rest of my life. The best I have had... yet.

Nimit breaks the kiss and removes my hands from his shoulders, I gasp for air, staring at his dark intense eyes, wondering why we are stopping.

"Nimit?"

"Not yet." His gulps.

My eyebrows furrow, my lips are still tingling from the hot sensual kisses and my heart is pounding. "What do you mean not now? You can't just turn on a woman like that and then do nothing more!"

He takes another step back and I grit my teeth, annoyed by his behaviour. Every time he's near I get false hope but he is unpredictable and completely off-limits. Maybe I should've never started this. Maybe I complicated everything even more. Maybe he doesn't want me as much as I want him.

But we both know that's a lie.

"We haven't found anything about the attack. It might not be connected to you."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe it was an attack on Sania. Maybe, there's no confirmation on that yet and she doesn't know about it either. Her father's security team is also looking into it now, trying to gauge possible suscepts." Nimit informs. "So you can't tell her anything. It's best she hears it from her family. They'll know what to do."

I fight the urge to roll my eyes at him. "I said that before, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did." Nimit mutters under his breath.

That's when I understand his sullen mood. "So, if the attack was originally for Sania, that means I no longer need to stay in a safe house. So we – we go back to my place? Leave your home?" That means no more watching him walk around in a towel and sexy kisses in the kitchen. Dammit!