24. Then do it. Fuck me.

Anyone has watched Criminal Minds? I binge-watched it again from S1-S8 and now my dreams are too twisted and weird :/

Chapter 24. Then do it. Fuck me.

Neither of us says another word until I am back in my room, protected by four walls and a man outside the door. I glance at the change in security with a frown.

"Who is this? Where are you going?"

Nimit avoids my eyes and I instantly know he's hiding something. "I have some work to do."

I feel my anger rising at his audacity. How dare he just leave me after that menacing note? "What work?"

"Greg is good at what he does. He'll be there outside the room tonight." Nimit replies, avoiding my question like he always does. "Don't do anything stupid. Just – just get some sleep. Please."

The door is still slightly ajar, meaning Greg can hear us but I don't care. My blood boils and my nose flares, I fist my hands, throwing a punch at Nimit's chest. "Are you serious? You are leaving me? Now? What the hell do you want with me, Nimit? One minute you kiss me in a bloody grocery store and the next you-"

"Jesus! Shit!" Nimit hisses, eyes widening at my words. He looks around, baffled and shocked at my unfiltered rage. He kicks the door shut and pushes me against the far wall, his fingers are around my neck, not enough to suffocate my wind pipe but enough to leave marks and make me feel breathless. He glares down at me. "What the hell are you trying to do? Have you lost your damn mind? You can't say stuff like that around here, Aisha. Greg must have heard you."

I raise my chin in defiance. "So what? Let me hear, what's there to hide?" I am not quite sure what is wrong with me. Maybe I am sexually frustrated and just need a release or maybe that note has ignited a new fear inside me and I need to get it out of my mind before I start to overthink it all. But I am looking for a fight, something to take my mind off everything toxic and chaotic in my life and he is the perfect choice. I dig my fingers into his arm, looking at him in challenge. "Why not? Are you ashamed of me? Do you like your women more experienced or with a model figure like Vicky?"

There's a light furrow in his eyebrows. He's never heard me speak so callously and his confusion is proof of that. His hold loosens but he doesn't let go, his body presses me further against the wall and I roll my hips against his crotch, feeling him harden. Nimit hisses under his breath, his other hand grabs my waist as he rubs his erection against me and my core responds hungrily.

His eyes darken and there's a flash of understanding but it's gone too soon and replaced by raw lust, mirroring mine. "Your father isn't here but all the staff is. A security man is standing right outside the door and I must admit, if you push your ear against the door, you can hear the voices inside." My eyebrows shoot up, realising that Nimit can hear me in my room. "Greg won't say anything because I am his boss but he would be wondering what the hell I am doing here, inside your room with the door shut. And after that stunt you pulled, he wouldn't have to think much to jump to the right conclusion."

I lift my hands, tracing his biceps and his broad shoulders. "And what conclusion will be jump to? What are we doing?"

"That's what I am asking you, Aisha." Nimit's hand is replaced by his lips, they trace a line of kisses from my ear to the collarbone and I whimper a moan, needing more. "All I want to do is slam you against the wall and fuck you hard and then throw you on the bed and bury my face into your pussy until you pass out from the pleasure and I don't have to worry about you running away."

Oh sweet heavens! My eyes glaze over at his ravenous words and I feel faint, my heart is pounding faster than ever and my insides clench automatically. I am beyond aroused and he's not even kissed me yet.