30. I have never fucked a bald guy.

Another week. Another update.

Tell me your fav joke.

Chapter 30. I have never fucked a bald guy.

Nimit

Liar.

Traitor.

Bastard.

All the words she'd call me if she knew the things I was hiding from her. Yes, I had poured out my heart, my scars, and my secrets to her but what I had found out about her father – if she ever comes to know that – it'd destroy the very fabric of her existence or end whatever it is that we have now.

Tell her, Nimit. Tell her everything.

But seeing her unsteady hands eagerly pull at my t-shirt and pants, makes me want to forget everything I am hiding from her. I am protecting her, that's my excuse. Isn't that what bodyguards are for?

And now that I have her, naked and willing in front of me, no amount of common sense or willpower can stop me. My fingers dig into her skin and I pull her closer, bruising her mouth with a kiss. Her light greedy moans are a direct hotline to my cock and I grip her face tighter.

Jesus, she is so fucking tempting! I am going to hell for breaking every single professional rule today.

I knew she was my kryptonite the second I had seen her, the end of my self-control and every belief I had. As soon as I tasted her, I knew that no other woman would make me go as crazy as her.

I step out of my boxers, watching Aisha's eyes zero in on the target – my painfully erect cock. Her mouth is open and her eyes are wide. Ego boost? Check. "Wow, um – that's nice."

I have to fight back the urge to laugh at her pink cheeks. "Nice? You are calling my cock nice?"

She forces her eyes to look away and gulps, a small shiver running down her spine. "It is – big."

Choosing to not torment her anymore, I wrap an arm around her soft body, amazed at how perfectly she fits into my body as if she was a piece curated specially for me. I see her bright hungry eyes lock with mine and my heart lurches in its cage, running into her hands. I was hers before I could claim her as mine.

I grip her chin with my hand, moving my other hand to squeeze her plump butt. "Before we really do this, I want to make one thing clear."

She nods, breathless.

"You are mine, Aisha. That means no other man touches you, no other man kisses you, no other man even breathes too close to you." Her eyes widen at the warning but instead of getting angry, the flickers of arousal illuminate in them. I fight a slight smirk, I always knew there was a submissive part under that sassy exterior.

"And if someone touches me?"

"Let's hope you didn't like him enough to cry at his funeral."

Her chest rises and falls rapidly and she sucks in a strong breath. "Got it?" "Yes." Her words are winded.

She grips at my biceps, her nails digging tiny crescents into my skin. "Are you going to talk and waste my time? Or will you fuck me now?"

I push her legs apart, grabbing a condom from the side drawer. "I have been dying to get inside you, sweetheart."

Her eyes narrow at the wrapper in my fingers. "You were expecting a woman in your bed ... here?"

I tear the foil and roll the condom, sheathing myself. "Just you. I knew you'd find me. You were never good at following orders." I hook her legs around my waist, pausing at her entrance. "There's no going back after this. We are sealing a deal that can't be broken."