{4}

He wake up and bid goodbye to the family and left for dalahouse.

ANIRUDH'S POV

While sitting on the motorcar,I closed my eyes and started remembering every single detail of her past look and present look.

Giving comfort to his heart saying that everything will be alright.

POV ENDS
             __________________________

He reached dalahouse,the principal was binoy's friend so he allowed anirudh to be the teacher.

Anirudh insisted to be the class teacher of 'XII A' bondita's classroom.

Attendance period bells rings everyone was waiting for their class teacher to come.

Suddenly principal came in the classroom student's wished him.

Principal-So,students I want to introduce your new class teacher his name is-

Bondita was neutral till principal announced new teacher name and she got shocked.

Principal- "ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY"

Anirudh-Good morning students!!

Everyone wished him.He become the new crush of every girl.

"Everyone is looking for him but his eyes were only looking for her."
And,yes he found her standing nervously because she had seen her first one-sided love after a long time.

Anirudh-So students!!I am your new class teacher,maths and physics teacher.

He smiled looking at her.but,she turned her face breaking his heart.His eyes went on the Han seojun.

Han seojun was relaxing and comforting her.Anirudh shouted:

Anirudh-Mr. Whoever you are ??

Students-who??

Anirudh-Beside bondita,

Han pointed his finger toward himself for the assurance.

Anirudh-YES!! I am a young teacher but It doesn't mean that I'm not strict ,so you
better behave your self.

H.S.J(HAN SEOJUN) nodded his head.and left her.

The periods went like this, during lunch time he was finding bondita ,after asking for  some schoolhelper he found that she is in her room.He directly went towards her room.He opened the door and tgen closed it.

Because of the sudden appearance she went shocked but then she became neutral,she didn't said anything.He started,

Anirudh-Bondita tum mujhe ignore kyu kr rhi ho?Main tumse subah se hi baat krne ki koshis kr rha hu.

She can't control herself and bursted out her pain from 3 years.

Bondita-Kyu aap mujhse baat krne ki koshis kr rhe h?? Aap kyu yaha aaye h??
Apne mere sath jo kiya to kiya ab aap manorma ji ko kyu chod ke aa gye??Aur main aapse kyu baat kru??In 3 saalon meri yaad nhi to phir achanak kaise??

Aap chup kyu h mera jawab dijiye?? Oo haan mera to itna bhi haq nhi h na??To phir aap meri chinta kyu kr rhe h ?? Aur waise bhi main aapki lagti hi kya hun barrister babu??

"Zimmedari h na?? Aur aap wahi zimmedari nibhane aaye h"

He went numb. His heart break into million pieces. He didn't know what to answer,he tried to coms closer but,she pushed him and went off.

The day went off like this

(Whoever reading my story plz vote and share your opinion with I will be happy if you talk with me. BYE!!)

Vote+
Comment+