{5}

(LISTEN THIS SONG WHILE READING!!👆)

NEXT DAY(SUNDAY)

Bondita was sad not talking to anyone even her bsf . Hanseojun was tensed. He barged into her room and drag her into backyard. He make her sit on the bench and kneel down.

HSJ(HAN SEOJUN)-Muje pta h tum sad ho anirudh sir ko dekh kar pr tumne mujhe in 3 saalon mein kabhi kuch btaya hi nhi to main kaise samajh paunga kuch,tumne bs itna btaya ki tum apni family ke karan yaha aayi ho.

Bondita-*she smiled sadly*
"MAT KHOL MERI ZINDAGI
KI KITABON KO,
HAR US SHAQS NE DIL
DUKHAYA H JISPE NAAZ
THA"

He was stunned by his words he hold her hand,a tear of drop fell on his hand.

HSJ- ok don't cry and try to be happy.

Bondita- "Aisi udasi baithi h dil pe,hasne se ghabra rhe h"

He hugged her pat her back.

Hsj- ok tell me about your past if you are comfortable and specially if you trust me.

Bondita-Listen!!.............*she told everything*

He nodded and hold her hand,cracking some jokes to make her laugh and yes she finally laughed .

Bondita- why are you so good??hmm

Hsj- because you make me one.

She smiled.

Hsj-let's go for practise yaad h na kal hi school function h,yaa fir hasti hi rahogi.

They bursted out with a loud laugh and went off.

While these things were going on, one people was piercing their soul while seeing them yess!! It was our 'Anirudh'.

He was in his room adoring the picture of them and in anger he started throwing vases and hurting themselves ,flashbacks were going on his mind the day when she put haldi on his wound.

Suddenly someons bursted in his room

??- Anirudh si-

??-Ye aap kya kr rhe h,aapko acha lgta h kya apne apko chot pauchana apki pehle se hi yhi aadat h.

Holding his hands into her and she started blewing to his hands, he was staring her and adoring her caring nature again but he slightly pushed her and make his hands free.

Anirudh-Kyu tumhe itni chinta ho rhi h bondita?? Tum to mujhse zimmedari ka haq deti ho na?? Bolo bondita

Yes it was bondita.He shouted gripping her arms tightly.

Bondita-choriye mujhe, mujhe apki koi sawalon ka jawab nhi dena h kyuki main apke sawalo ka jawab dekar ke thak gyi hu.

He left her arms.

Bondita-Principal sir ne apko bulaya h main bs itna hi bolne aayi thi.

He nodded and she left from there.

[Hey!!so I have a request plz vote and comment about your opinions because your opinions and appreciation means a lot to me and motivates me. BYE!!]

Vote+
Comment+