{29}

(PLZ SEE THE EDIT AND LISTEN IT WHILE READING)

Anirudh-maaf kiya...??

Bondita-karna chahiye??

Anirudh-nhi..shayad

He downed his head in embarrasment.

Bondit-kardiya.

He looked her in a shocked way.She smiled and hugged him.He was caressing her hair and hugged her more tightly. Tears were flowing from her eyes but not the earlier ones,not the sad one, they were happy tears.

Tears of relief,happiness,enjoyment, love and many other feelings. He broked the hug and ask why??...

Bondita-becauase....because your face is like a moon, heart like a diamond, cutness like a cat, behaviour like a rose, character like a gold, eyes like a ocean, voice like a feather.

Anirudh-I know you love me,from the day you know the meaning of it,it wasn't the attraction.

Bondita-how??

Anirudh-it's in "THE EYES" always "THE EYES".

It's beautiful...

Bondita-what??

Anirudh-your eyes..

Bondita-how??

Anirudh-"tumhari aankhein kitni khubsurat h us se bayan karne ke liye lafz mil jaaye to kya khaq khubsurat h"

He cupped her face..

Anirudh-"saari duniya ke ruth jaane se mujhe koi takleef nhi,bas ek tumhara khamos rehna mujhe takleef pahuchata h.."

He hold her hands.

Isliye ab kabhi mt ruthna..bondita

Bondita-acha wo sab choriye!! Ye bataiye ki main aapko kaise pasand aa gyi??..

Anirudh-"kyu tum achi lagti ho...
Waqt mila toh sochenge,
Tujhme kya kya dekha h...
Waqt milega toh sochenge"

He stand up and forwaded his hands while pointing towards rain..

Anirudh-wanna join??

She nodded.they were doing balley dance..

Darling just hold my hand,
Be my girl and I be your men today,
I see my futures in your eyes...
Baby,I'dancing in the dark you between my arms barefoot the grass,
Listening to our favourite song...

This song was playing and describing each and every step of them. After sometime the rain stopped,she broke their intimacy and started running towards her room.He stopped her by saying "love". She turned back:

Bondita-I'm not your love..

Anirudh-abhi nhi yaa phir..

Bondita-kabhi nhi*she shouted*

Anirudh-chal jhoothi...

She chuckled and left from there.

Anirudh-I have a suprise for you at night just be ready.

He shouted.

Time skips to night>>>

She came in her room and find one dress and a letter with it. She opened the letter and read.

I know you will feel uncomfortable to wear the western dress but you know what everyone will be happy just be ready in 45 minutes and come in parking slot.

After 45 mins>>

She came in parking slot, he opened the door for her and made her sit.Then he sit on his own sit and started driving the car.

The ride was silent. The car stop in front of the garden. Again,he opened the door for her and told her to go first,when she entered the garden she started admiring everything while touching it.

Soft grasses,beautiful swing,bouqets,
Pillars,pots filled with her favourite rasogullas, table and chair with the beautiful sky and many more things.

He give chair to her and told her to seat make her eat her favourite sweet,they both were teasing each other,chit-chatting with each other and started playing with each other.

Holding each other hands,putting her head into his shoulder while sittibg on a swing,they ended their beautiful day there only....

(Hi cuties hope you liked the chapter,plz vote and comment.BYE!!)

VOTE+
COMMENT+