{37}

"Do you know bondita,I killed myself in a beautiful way.."

A tear of drop left from his eyes.

"How??"

She asked.

"I let you go beside knowing that I can't live without you.."

He answered.

"Whatever it is, I will never forget how you gave me distance when I needed love."

She uttered her feelings how she feels miserable when he was not there for her.

He looked into her eyes and spoke,"tum rooth jaana bondita main tumhe manane jaaror aaunga.."

He paused for a while and then continued,"tum bhatak jaana main tumhe raasta dikhane jaaror aaunga.."

She stopped him she utters,"thik h,bas ek waada kariye mujhse ki naa jaaiyega chhor kar kabhi.."

She chuckled sadly,"acha chaliye, aap iss waade se bhi muqar jaana..par main aapse kiya har waada nibhate rahungi"

"Pta h aapko maine aapke jaisa shaqs kahi nhi dekha aap har chiz mere liye karte h, par wo chizen mujhe jyada dukh pahuchati h barrister babu"

"I'm sorry.."

She smirked at his words.

"Sorry?? Bas?? Sorry shabd toh apke liye bas ek phool ki tarah h jab man chaha usse apne muh se nikala aur keh diya par aapko andaza nhi h ki aapke uss sorry se mere dil ke jhakhm kam nhi hojayenge.."

"Do you know what bondita, you can never understand that when love and passion go beyond limit the lover will do for your better and gets crucified happy."

"You can be happy barrister babu in which way you want but I can't even it's for my betterment...when we parted I say to god that how empty my world feels without you.."

"I'm still in love with you even it hurts.."

"And the fact is I hate that thing that why can't I hate you..??"

"Because you know me.."
Anirudh replied, with a tone
that how her words tearing his heart.

"Par ab..par ab main koshis krungi..kyuki phle mere paas koi raasta nhi tha par ab main barrister hu apne pairon par khadi hu..phle mujhe koi nhi apnata par ab main swarup hu"

She uttered with a teary yet fierced eyes while looking into his eyes.

"Itna guroor bondita?? Itna guroor toh chand ko bhi nhi h" he asked.

"Kaise krta wo guroor akhir usme daag jo h"

She replied in a sharp tone.

She held her pallu which was in a royal bengali way and moved out from his room.

Next day>>>

He was sitting in his study room, she came with cup of coffee, when she was going he held her hands.

She said," kl ki baat yaad h na"

He left her hand, replied" bilkul, kaise nhi rhegi aur waise bhi main dusron ki tarah nhi hu jo baaton aur logon ko bhi bhul jaaun"

"Sach kaha barrister babu, yaad to sirf aap hi kr skte h"

She paused for a bit..and then continued.

"Isliye aapki likhi paanch chithiyon ko din mein main 5-5 baar padhti thi toh saal mein kitni baar padhi hogi barrister babu??"

She asked him,making him feel that he is not only one that missed her..making him feel that she missed him more.

"Umm.." he sttuters.

"9125 baar"
She replied him with a smile.

"Main roz aapke naam ka diya jaalati thi barrister babu ..aur usse bhujne nhi deti thi pata h.."

He put hand on her mouth and pinned her to the wall.

"Bas!!" He shouted.

"Aur mera kya bondita!! Main tumhe har pal yaad krta tha jaanti ho na 1 din mein kitne pal hote h"

She removed his hand from her mouth,replied"par un palon mein toh main hi basti thi na"

"Toh un diyon ke sath main bhi toh jalta tha"
He replied.

"Tumne ye sab ginwa diya par main toh tumhe tab tab yaad krta tha jab jab main saans leta tha..iska jawab h tumhare paas"

He pressed her arms a lil bit due to his anger but left that place abruptly to not ruin anything there.

When she was leaving his room, batuk stopped her.

"Main tumhe jyada kuch nhi kahunga bondita, bas itna hi kahunga kyuki maine ye kahi padha h" batuk told her.

"Kya batuk??" She asked.

"That being understood is more fulfilled than being loved."

He tapped her head, she gave a forced smile,nodded her head and then she left.

Sorry for the very late update, hope you like the chapter.Please vote and comment. Bye!! Cuties...

VOTE+
COMMENT+