{31}

Time skips at night

Anirudh grab the bottle to pour the wine in the glass. But he broke it.

"I can't do this my bondita hates these things. Why are you so stubborn mishti??" He said while massaging his temples.

He was avoiding bondita since they came from the temple. Sudden knock on his door made him get up and open the door. When he open the door he saw that bihari was panting heavily.

"Kya hua bihari?? Itni raat??" He asked.

"Wo..choti malkin ghar mein kahi nahi h" bihari replied.

When he listens these words he directly went to kaka to assure it and then he left to find her.

"It's my fault...it's all my fault. I can't believe I did this. How did I allow myself to avoid her like that? And now she's..she's gone taken away from me. Missing!! Oh dugga maa the thought of loosing her is tearing me apart. No, I need to find her. I need to save her . I need you to be safe. Please don't get hurt mishti I 'm coming for you." He said while driving.

After few hours he reached near a river, he know that she can be there only and yes he was right.

When he approached her he hugged her tightly and she started crying loudly.
He get panick.

"Please..don't cry...I..I won't do such things in future..I promise...I know..I disapponited you a lot but trust me for the very last time....my intentions weren't wrong." He whispered in her ear.

"Don't touch me stay away from me.."
She said loudly while hitting her.

"Do you think I need a tag to be your husband??" He asked.

After few minutes.

"Baas na mishti ab mat roo tumhe rota dekh mere dil mein dard hota h" he said.

"Alright!! But I have one wish" she ordered him.

"What??" He asked.

"You fired your last PA because of me na??" She asked.

"Yes!! I didn't like the way he was staring at you." He said.

"Now fire the current one because I didn't like the way she look at you." She ordered.

He giggled at her statement ,she slightly hit on his shoulder and both burst into laughter.

"I have everything which everyone desires but my heart craved for you only bondita so don't ever leave me"

He said and carressed her head.

They were going towards the car but suddenly she bumped into him and he secured her through her waist.

"Dekh ke chaliye mrs roy choydhary har hamesha hum nhi honge aapko bachane ke liye aur hum nhi chahenge ki koi aur aapko bachaye"

He said and carried her, make her sit on the front seat and he adjust himself too in a driver seat and went off towards thei haveli.

"By the way bondita I read something from your diary about me" he said.

"What??" She get nervous.

"Everything seemed to be in a place, and there out of nowhere  his eyes kinda looked so preety and gorgeous and I caught myself watching him walk away" he mimicked in her voice.

"Oh god this love is so crazy!!" He shouted this time and laughed.

She blushed and looked away.

When they reached she hugged him and said "why do you even like me?? I'm such a mess"

She asked.

"Yes you are a mess but my mess and I know how to deal with it my mishti" he said.

(Hey guyss I'm so sorry for the late update but do you know I want some time for me aswell even I was so busy and nothing came into my.

I will not promise beacause I will get hurt if I break my promise but I will try to be on my words to update daily.

Plz shower your love how you were doing.

Bye!!)

Vote+
Comment+