{35}

"Acha kuch suna hi dijiye shayar sahab"
She said while giggling.

"Arz h ki....tumhe dekhna aur dekhte rehna bas sukoon ka milna aur milte rehna tumhe apna kehna aur kehte rehna, bas is khwab mein jeena aur jite rehna, humari khwaish h tumhara hath thamne ki par afsos tumhe mehsoos krna aur krte rehna,pana nhi h tumhe..no..pana nhi h tumhe aur khone se darna isi trh ishq krna aur krte rhna"
He said .

She hit his shoulder lightly and asked "kiske liye janab??" And laughed.

"Bas aise hi suna diya" he replied.

"Hanseojunaah!! Let's promise something to each other so that we can keep that as a memories" she said.

"Ohk..so my promise is I will help you if you find problem anytime even at the night" she continued.

"Alright!! So my promise is I will never leave your side until you decide to leave me" he said.

"And why would I leave your side" she put up the question.

"Maybe at any circumstance"he replied shortly.

"Acha main kaali hogyi hu kya??" She asked.

"Kyu??" He put up the question.

"Wo sab keh rehe the ki padhai ke bojh ke karan main kaali hogyi hu" she replied.

"Acha agr tum kaali ho bhi gyi ho toh usme problem kya h isn't kaali a goddess??" He said.

And that last line put a smile on her face.

"Lekin ek baat kehni padegi bondita" he said.

"Kya??" She asked in a curiosity.

"Bichad kar phir milenge hum,khwab hi tha magar haseen kitna tha, aur ab ye kitna" he chuckled.

And she laughed.

"Acha woh sab choro ab dudh pike so jao" he said in an ordered tone.

"Nhi" she replied.

"Bondita??" He shouted in an joking tone.

She started running so that he can't be able to make her drink the milk and he started chasing,giving her the lectures about the benfits of the milk.

And after sometime he finally catched her and made her drank the milk.

But the realization hits her hard that how her patibabu had done the same thing when she don't want to drink th3 milk and he started giving her the big lecture.

Sorry for the late update cuties and even for the short update but I'm trying to give you update . Plz support my other stories and this one too.BYE!!

VOTE+
COMMENT+