{19}

(Listen this song while reading.Ashiyan)

After few days

Anirudh is trying to impress bondita.
Today's sunday ,she is present in the laudary room.

Anirudh is trying to find her.He looked everywhere for her and at last han seojun told him about her.

Yeah!! They both became a good friend after their last conversation,they are trying to find the way to sort out thing between anirudh and bondita.

After,HSJ told him about bondita he directly move towards the bondita,he entered the room and see bondita near shelve.

Bondita feels his presence but neither she turned back nor she respond him anything.

Anirudh trying to speak something to get her attention,but poor anirudh he didn't get that.

So he get the idea to sing a song for her to get attention from her.So he started singing 'saudebaazi'.

She is smiling,knowing her birristra babu, how much he loved her.

Yes!!she started calling birristra babu in her mind or when she is alone because she don't want this much early that he stop regretting.

He knows she was smiling,but he didn't said anything and try to get her more attention by her own way.

Anirudh-Bondita!!

Bondita-hmm

Anirudh-tumhe to shayariyan aati h naa,chalo main kuch sunane ki koshis krta hu.waise bhi main utna acha shayar nhi hu.

Anirudh-"Bichad gye to dil umar bhar lagega nhi,
Lagega lagne laga h magar lagega nhi"

Bondita-toh phir!! Barrister babu
*she started singing a song 'bataun kya laana'*

He smiled after hearing her melodious song.

Anirudh-"Ek ajeeb si betabi rhti h tumhare bina,
Hum reh bhi lete h aur...
Raha bhi nhi jaata"

They tried to get each other's attention,not from their way but from each other's way.

She tried to supress her smiled by biting her cheeks and he smiled looking at her trys to not show the smile to him.

She took the tub of clothes in her hand that she can't be able to walk properly.

Anirudh-lao bondita mujhe do main pahuncha deta hu.

He tried to take the tub from her hands.

Bondita-nhi mujhe apki zimmedari ka ehsaan nhi chahiye

Anirudh-suno!!

Bondita-nhi sunungi

Anirudh-tum mujhe baad mein taane mar lena abhi do ye warna gir jaogi

Bondita-bola na nhi

Anirudh-tum itna befaltu ka behes karna kaha se sikh gyi

Bondia-aapse!!

He made the done was his face stating that yess he cant' win from his little wife in his life.

He tried to take the tub again.They both were trying to pull the tub and the tub fall on the ground.

The clothes were there on the ground the nil(a blue coloured liquid which put's on the white clothes ,so that keep shining.) falls on the ground and the it get spread on the ground.

Anirudh was keeping the cloth in the tub and bondita was trying to clean the nil from the floor ,but instead it gets clean it spread on her hand .

Suddenly,don't know where the rat appears on the ground beside her.

She jumped on the anirudh's lap in hurry for her safety.

She keeps the hand on his chest. Her hand symbol gets imprinted on his shirt.

After,the rat gone she notices their position and get back to her original position.

They remeber their past memories.

Flashback

When they were studying.Due to wind the papers started falling on the ground and because of his hand the ink also falls on the ground and it starts spreading on the floor.

And by collect the paper both of their hands get print on the same paper they were mainting the eye contact.

Flashback ends

Bondita-I-I'm sorry you can give me your shirt,I will return it after washing.

Anirudh-Ok so,should I open my shirt now infront of you.do you want that bondita?? You are getting naughty.

Bondita-no-no it was not like that.

Anirudh-then??*he smirks*

Bondita-I was trying to say that...

Anirudh- yoy were trying to say what hmm...

Looking her pale face he thought to stop his drama.

Anirudh-alright!!I was just joking and no need to fo any thing.

He takes the tub and move towards her room to keep that.

(Hii cuties!! Sorry for the late update.
I hope you liked the chapter and sorry apki shayari wali author ne kuch khas shayari nhi likhi.Plz vote and comment.BYE!!)

VOTE+
COMMENT+