{21}

(This chapter is dedicated to bondita and hsj. Plz recommend me song for this chapter.)

Plz see my next update,it's neccessary.

Bondita cupped hsj face, he shruged her hands and said while crying.

Hsj- you are so bad!! You will leave me after this month,you will not remeber me.

She again cupped his face.

Bondita-han seo junaah!! Even you' re miles away ,you make me feel less lonely by simpling be there in this world. And, I will never forget you.
Thank you for everything.

Hsj hugged her while hugging he said,

Hsj-Promise me!! Promise me that you will never break your heart and you will try to be the better person.

Bondita- I' m trying to be better for you but sometimes I fail, but I promise I try to be the best person.

Hsj- bondita!!

Bondita-hmm

Hsj- don't hide your problem, I am there for just what it's happend. Just call me.

Bondita- ofcourse! I will distrub you in the future also you can't get rid off me.

She flips her while breaking the hug.

Hsj-and I don't even want to.

He laughed.

Hsj- I promise ours friendship will last forever.No matter where you go,or who you become I will be there with you.

Bondita-Pta h !! Main ek chiz kehna chahungi

Hsj-kahiye apne shayari andaaz mein

She chucklef.

Bondita-"ki koi toh ho, jo dekhe, to dekhe bas mujhko,kahe mujhse ki ye muskurahat na khubsurat toh h par khaas nhi ,khaas h ye zakhm, jo tune kamaye h pehne nhi,kahe ki ye khusi meri h mai nhi,aur...

Aur wo tum ho"

Hsj-shukriya*he smiled and bowed while saying this word*

Bondita- do you remember our first meeting??

Hsj-how can I forget that??

Flashback

Bondita was sitting on the bench in the field suddenly someone's throws the ball to her head and she got hurt. A boy came to ask for the ball in a very royal manner.

??-hey girl!! Give me back my ball.

Bondita-and if I don't then what will you do.

He hits her head slightly.

Bondita-youu!! *she shouts*

She throws the ball on his face.

??-what had you done? My face got dirty.

Bondita-oops!! Sorry let me clean it.

She throws the water on his face. He started to run after her. The rain started, they were still running suddenly she got slipled but someone held her waist. He settled her in a proper position and said

??- I'm sorry, It was my fault.

Bondita- yes it was yours only but thank you.

??- by the way what's your name??

Bondita- bondita,and what' yours??

??- Han seojun

The sat on the bench and chit chatted.

Flashback ended

Bondita-yeah!! It was the best meeting of ours.

They both laughed.

(Plz vote and comment because it motivates me and sorry for the short chapter.BYE!!)

VOTE+
COMMENT+