{32}

Next day..

When anirudh was going outside his kaka interuppted.

Kaka- kya socha h anirudh bahu ke baare mein??

Anirudh- kuch nhi kaka kya sochna h...

Ksj-humara mtlb h ki agle mahine bahu vilayat chl jaayegi to tum uske sath jaoge na??

Anirudh- nhi,kaka

Ksj-par kyu...

And the old man got cut off his word by her little daughter in law.

"Kya ksj??" She asked.

"Kuch nhi bahu,humlog bas jamin ko lekar kuch baat kr rhe the" the old man said and her daughter in law nodded her cutely.

At night>>>

When he was going to meet bondita his kaka interrupted again.

Anirudh-plz kaka abhi nhi!!

The young man whinned.

Ksj-hum jyada nhi bolenge hum bas yeh chahte h ki tum aaj hi bahu ko yeh chiz batado kyuki hum nhi chahte usko achanak se sadma lage..

The old man ordered and his nephew nodded to do this.

Anirudh entered in her room by knocking on the door,his little wife shouted lightly without looking towards him.

"Aa jaiye patibabu!!" She said.

"Bondita??" He said.

"Hmm" she murmers lightly to respond.

"Tumhe kaise pta ki main hu,tumne toh meri taraf dekha tak nhi??" He asked.

"Jaise aapko mehsoos ho jata h meri kadmon ki aahat sun kr.." she smiled finally looking at him.

"Bondita mujhe tumse kuch baat karni h" he said.

"Boliye na patibabu??" She said while closing her book.

"Tum kuch dino mein jaa rhi ho na" he said.

"Haan toh??" She said.

"Tumne sab kuch tayar kar liya??" He asked.

"Haa patibabu!!" She said while smiling.

"Us vilayati bag mein maine apne books,mere kapde,aapke kapde aur.." she got cut off by her husband.

"Mere kapde nhi bondita.." he said.

"Par kyu patibabu aap dusre bag mein rakh rhe h kya apna saaman??" She asked.

"Nhi bondita main nhi jaunga" he said.

"Par kyu??aap mujhse pyaar nhi krte??" She shouted and look towards him

"No bondita, you are the love of my life, but I know that you can't focus on ypur studies if I come with you" he said while trying tp make her understand.

"Why patibabu don't you need me??" She asked.

"You are that part of my life whuch I always need" he said.

She directly looking into his eyes they were maintaing eye contact and she started tearing up and she hugged him.

"Plz..plz" she murmers.

"Shh..bondita,alright I"ll go with you" he said softly in her ears.

And started patting her head.

(Hey cuties!! I'm sorry for the late update and for the short chapter though but you know I am trying but I can't till then plz supporting me.Bye!!")

Vote+
Comment+