{6}

(Listen the song from 2.00👆)
(Thank You!! For 1k reads)

AT NIGHT

Bondita was sitting on the balcony.Hanseojun came in the balcony and sit beside her.

Hsj-Mausam kaisa lg rha h??suhana lg rha hna??

Bondita- "Mujhe fursat kahan ki mausam suhana dekhun,unki yaadon se niklu tab toh zamana dekhun"

Tears started brimming through her eyes.

Hsj-Why are you crying you will get some better?

Bondita- no hanseojun,no one understand the fact,it's not about getting some better.It's all about the person I loved.

Hsj-Try to forget your past bondita.

Bondita- got treated like shit when my heart was pure,I will mever forget that.

Hsj- but you should not forget that how he treated you before,how he fights for you.

Hsj-Have you forgotten all thiese things bondita??

She stayed quite for a moment and then spoke.

Bondita-no, not at all but it was all his "ZIMMEDARI AND EGO"

Hsj-Tum pehle jaisa apna relation maintain koshis kro.

Bondita-I tried,I-I really tried but now I accepted the fact that "pehle jaisa ab kuch nhi ho skta"

Bondita shouted and said.

Bondita-was it so important fall for them?I don't know what's wrong with me. Everyone leave,everyone lies,everyone forgets me,leaves me,replaces me,hurts me.
Am I that bad?

He hugged her.

Bondita-I'm not that strong hsj.

Hsj-I'm proud of you for still being here.I see your pain and I would do anything to take it away because you deserve so much.

Bondita- dheere dheere samjh aa rha h ki log akela rhna psnd kyu krte h.

Hsj-Akele rhne main kya burai h??

Hsj- "SUKOON DHUNDOGE TO KHUD
ME HI MILEGA, DUSRON MEIN
ULAJHNA HI KYUN H"

She hugged him again but with the smile.

Bondita- I remember the first time we started talking,you were the reason I got my laugh back, the reason I fell asleep with a smile on my face, the reason I had the motivation to do something again.

Bondita- the reason why my problems didn't seem bad,you truly have made my life better by just bein in it.

Hsj-Oh my god,thank you my queen.

They said goodbye to eachother and slept.

PRECAP
(SCHOOL FUNCTION)

[PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT,BECAUSE YOUR COMMENT MOTIVATE ME TO RIGHT.THANK YOU!!.BYE!!]

VOTE+
COMMENT+