{25}

He wiped off her tears,left her cheeks and grabbed the mic.She was staring him.

Hsj-"kis tarah se bikhra hua hu main,
Tum kya jaante ho,
Tum mujhe muskurata hua dekh,
Shaant ho jate ho,
Tumhe lagta h,
Khus hoga ye mere bina,
Kitni takleef h is muskaan ke piche,
Tum kya jaante ho!!"

*he darkly,sadly chuckled*

Kehne ko to kafi kuch h,par kya sabar ke sath sunogi tum??hmm

Nhi na *this time he slightly laughed*

Tears were flowing through both of their eyes continuously.

Suddenly music started from the back and he started singing.

Jhuki teri palkon mein miljaye mujhe panah,palkein mile na aansu reh jaaye mere nishaan...

After he ended these lines,someone from the crowd shouts-are janab abhi aap shayariyan suna rahe the,shayariyon ke sath to ghazal achi lagti h

Hsj-to phir suniye!!
"Aap to nazdik se nazdik tar aate gaye ,pehle dil phir dil ruba phir dil ke mehman ho gye,rafta rafta woh mere hasti ka sama ho gye..."

He ended these lines and said but the song were still playing in the background.

"Tujhe dekhne ki ho agar ijazat hume,tujhe dekhe hum,phir ek dafa,phir aur ik dafa,phir har dafa-phir har dafa!!"

*He smirked sadly*

Tum mano ya na mano maine tumhare liye wi tk kar diya,jo aaj tk kisi je liye nhi kiya..

He take out one picture from his pocket and said by looking into that..

Jaante hue bhi anjaan banti ho,isi tarah mujhe pareshan karti ho,puchti ho mujhe kon pasand h,jawab khud ho phir bhi sawal krti ho...

Bondita-I have so many scars hsj..

She murmered which can be only heard by him and anirudh.

Hsj-"Though the stars were flawless and shiny,
The sun still loved the moon which had scars...🌙"

He closed his eyes tightly backfacing her,she came towards him and hold his shoulder,said-

Karni aati nhi tumhe mohabbat par karte ho,paana bhi nhi chahte aur khone se bhi darte ho...

He faced her and said-

"Tumhe fursat kahan milti jo hume dekhe,hum deewane the deewane reh jaayenge.."

They both stopped and face towards the stage where principal came..

Principal-now it's time for the achievers to come one by one and give a thanking  and farewell speech.

Host-now its time for our all rounder"Bondita Roy Choudhary"

She came to the stage and give her at the end she said-

I want to say thank you to the individual in my life who have listened without judgement and and love without conditions you are so special to me.

Mr hanseojun thank you for making me laugh....
And for always raising the bar and for being the greatest partner on this crazy adventure...

Hsj-so last dance ms bondita??

Bondita-for sure...

He forwarded his hands and she holds it.The song played...

After few minutes he forwarded her hands to anirudh and told them to dance,he hold the mic and started singing the song,he was looking her all the time.

_______________

Now,its the time for bidding goodbye to each other,they both hug each other and started whispering sweet words to each other,he finally seperated himself from her.

Hsj-"tujhe paa lene ki khushi aur tere chor jaane ka gam ke bich ka jo waqt h jaan nikal deti h meri"

To ab jaiye apne pati ke sath aur hume bhuliyega nhi yaad krte rhiyega..

She nodded

They both hugged each other tightky maybe for the last time.

Hsj-now goooo!!

He pushed her slightly and she went all the time till she left they both were looking at each other.

He rushed towards the car  and cried hardly for the first time in his life.

(Hi cuties!! I am so disappointed that no one remebered me but now I am recovered and now again I will disturb you,so plz vote and comment.)

Vote+
Comment+