{24}

(LISTSEN THIS SONG WHILE READING.saiyaan)

Now it's the day of farewell,under these days anirudh tried many things that he can do,he made every effort.

It's maybe the last meeting of hsj and bondita,they hold many emotion-feelings,they even don't know when they will meet again.

After that day they don't get chance to talk with each other or maybe it's an excuse.Because they were shy,nervous and many more things were going inside them.

At the gathering hall

The students were dancing,songs were playing in the background.

Hsj and bondita were standing infront of each other,holding each others hand.

He leaves her hand and move on to the stage,holds mic and said,

Hsj-hey!! So ofcourse everyone knows me,as you all know this is the last day for us in this school,I want to confess my feelings to my love but indirectly.

Everyone starts hooting.

Hsj-Pta h mujhe na ektarfa pyaar hua,Kya aapko kabhi hua h

Everyone-Yes!!

Hsj-"Par ishq kabhi ektarfa nhi hota,
Ektarfa hota h to bas uska intezar aur,uski aur meri kahani mein sirf intezar likha tha,mujhe har waqt uska, aur usko kabhi kisi pal mera,
Maalal hi saara ye tha ki wo meri jaan thi aur main uska shaunk,aur shaunk mehaz fursaton ke liye hote h tavajon ke liye nhi,tum bas man behlane ke liye ho,wo aksar kaha karti thi mujhse,par sach samajh lena dil ki fitrat mein nahi,yeh bhagta raha mujhse dur yeh soch ke kabhi to use paa lega,par bahut waqt laga ise samajhne mein ki rishte chahat se nhi chahne se lagte h,pyaar mein girte to sab h, wahan rehna h mushkil aakhir"

Everyone starts clapping for him and appreciating him

Hsj-aah!! Wait-wait"I just really don't that are we really just friends??I don't understand our relationship.
Why do I like you so much??I guess it's the vibe you gave out at our first conversation,the laughs I get from talking to you. You never failed to make me smile.I don't know why and I don't have an answer for that but I will say you were the reason I was happy even for a second."

Hsj-aakhri chiz meri wali na thodi puja paath type ki h to uske liye ek akhri shayari to banti h,Kyu??

He winked and chuckled,she smiled and nod her head.

Hsj-"याद तुम्हारी सावन सी,और प्रेम हमारा   सारस-सा,तुम घाट प्रिये काशी तट की और स्नेह हमारा बनारस-सा"

Tears were flowing through her eyes continuously everybody starts hooting.
He came towards her hold her chin from his index finger to make her face him,cupped her face,wipe off her tears.

Hsj-you once asked who I loved most in this world??

She nodded

Hsj-it's you...without any hesitation and it will always remain the same.

Bondita-you never tried on me.

Hsj-"main chahun bhi to tumko paa nhi sakta ,aur ye baat kisiko samjha nahi sakta,mera dil bhi isi baat ko soch ke rota h,aisi kya mohabbat jo jata nhi skta..."

He again wiped her tears, hugged her tightly and said in her ears.

Hsj-he is best for you,hmm...
Now,forgive him alright??

Bondita-yess!! *she sobs*

(Hey!!I thought not to extend the dalhouse scene anymore,so I came into this.Plz vote and comment.BYE!!)

VOTE+
COMMENT+