{30}

(Watch this first,then listen to the song while reading.👆)

Next morning

Our couple entered in their house saw that everyone was so tensed.Kaka was roaming here and there,he stopped moving when he looked at them.Binoy was massaging his and when he looked them,he stand in his place,batuk and somnath move towards them but kaka stopped them.

Ksj-ruk jaao!! Somnath,batuk hum baat krenge inse aaj

Both the brothers move back and stand near his father.

Ksj-kaha the aaplog batane ka kasht karenge??

He mocked the couple,but bondita handled the situation and told them everything. Everyone gets happy and told the couple to move to their room.

And they passed these months with love, care, affection, teasings, playings, laughings and many more things...

By hugging each other,he arranged her saree pleates,tuck rose in her hair,give flowers to each other,making eat other puchka

_________________________________________

A man in his early 20s sitting with his friend closed his diary..

Suho-that's it hsj,I know then they lived happily ever after just like a king&queen story.

Hsj-nope..for sure they are king&queen but this king&queen is something else,I think even god want their bond to be more stronger and that's why he put hurdels again and again.

Suho-what kind of hurdles??

Hsj-the girl because of her they seprated and again she come to seprate them.
_________________________________________

Back to present^^

This was the last month after that bondita will go to london.

Everyone was in the hall,a girl with the saree, open hairs was shouting on her husband.

Bondita-why??why??you again broke me barrister anirudh roy choudhary..

*she shouts*

Anirudh-no bondita it's not like that.

He tried to move towards her.

Bondita-I saw everything you were hovering on her,holding her wrist,your face were just a inches not the inches a cm apart.

She pointer towards manorma.

Bondita-and you??why you always whore around him??

Anirudh-enough bondita..

He shouted and she flinched.

Bondita-you--

Anirudh-what you??hmm...

He started moving closer to her and pinned her in the wall.

Bondita-you shameless person,such a loose character mr roy choudhary..

She shouted and his jaw clenched,he cupped her cheeks tightly.

Anirudh-enough bondita..I will not digest if someone point it out on my character.

And if my character is loose if you think so,then end of the disscussion I'm not going to explain myself..

He left her and started moving towards his study. But stopped in the middle and said..