《Chapter 1》

3rd person POV:
A ball with enormous speed flew into the goal, scoring 13th point for Teikoku Academy.

13 : 0

White mist is covering the ground, all the opposite team players lay down on the pitch defeated, Teikoku Academy won with overwhelming strength.

Kageyama Reiji walked to coach of fallen team, dropping piece of paper in front of him on the ground he was crouching on.

"You have lost, Do you still remember how Teikoku treats losers?"

Kageyama asked looking down at fallen on his knees coach of opposite team

"Y-Yes.."

Stuttered coach looking in defeat and terror at the paper, Disbandment Application written in big letters

"Losers do not deserve to exist"

Said Kageyama before a scream behind him was heard.

"Do it!"

Teikoku Academy's bus has crashed into wall of defeated school, destroying it completely, glass windows shattered and walls crumbled, school was gone in seconds.

........................................................................

Suzuki Sumire POV: Riverbank
I am walking near Riverbank, Me and Goenji are on a walk, I persuaded him to go out even if only for few minutes.

He agreed, but only if we will walk slowly and come back before it gets dark. Goenji is nonstop looking at my bandaged right ankle anxiously like he is scared I will fall.

"Don't worry, I am getting better, Shuuya"

I said trying to reassure him by smiling softly, that's something I don't do much so I hope it will work now.
I tightly hold my cane steadying myself

"Are you sure? It hasn't been a month since you woke up from coma, your muscles and injuries are in a terrible state..."

He said as we walked down from Bridge to the pavement near soccer field.

"I'm sure, if anything happens, I will tell you immediately"

I say before looking down on soccer field seeing kids play, Goenji following my lead soon.

"Mako, that cut on Ryuusuku earlier was great"

Shouted the older kid from goalpost, a little girl responded while drinking water next to older girl

"Thank you, It's all thanks to you that our team is starting to get its act together"

I guess the older people down there are from Jr. High and they are helping kids. Noble in these times

I think looking at them before I notice 2 guys walking near the field

"Trouble is coming"

I mutter quietly so only Goenji can hear, Goenji looked at me from corner of his eyes before turning his attention looking ahead.

Just as I predicted a kid that earlier couldn't shoot, now has a ball and shouting at the older kid

"This time, I'm going to score! Look at my Hissatsu Shoot!"

He kicked the ball but instead of direction of the goal it flew right in front of faces of two boys who walked near the field. Angry boy screamed while having ball under his foot.

"Which jerk kicked this ball?!"

Goalkeeper immediately run to them bowing

"A-Are you all right? I'm so sorry"