《Chapter 22》

Sumire POV:

Flashback

"Project Z?"

Onigawara-san nodded slightly, looking ahead as Natsumi, Endou and Aki sat in a distance, completely oblivious about what I am speaking with Onigawara-san. Shuuya wandered off to the bathroom, and at that very moment, Detective sweeped me to the side to talk.

"Yes, do you have anything in mind?"

I shaked my head at the thought

I doubt even Kidou would know, Kageyama wouldn't share that much of information with his "students"

"No, I'm sorry. But I will stay alerted"

Detective nodded in approval, petting my head

"Don't push yourself too hard."

I blinked slightly shocked at his actions, and my eyes flickered at his back. Onigawara-san shot me one last look before disappearing around the corner of the hall.

"Why pet my head?"

My dad came up soon enough, hugging me tightly. Whispering that he couldn't do anything and it happened too fast.

I looked down at the ground

It happened fast and unexpectedly... just like with Yuuka...

3rd person POV/Current time:

"To all fans of national Junior High soccer! This day has finally come! Here and now, the Football Frontier stadium is already roaring with excitement over the anticipation of never-before-seen combat! The Football Frontier begins!"

Fireworks shot up the sky to signal the start of the competition.

"The vicious teams who have fought fiercely in the district tournies will now be thrown into even more frenzied battle to win the seat for Best in Japan! Which team will be the champion?! Allow me to introduce you to the teams!"

"Representing the Kinki block is Sengoku lgajima Junior High!"

Sumire POV

Project Z? Hmm.... For some reason, I think that Kageyama won't let us win that easily. So it must him...

My eyes flickered to Endou

Natsumi did tell me that I should come here and support them, but I feel bad for leaving her in the hospital alone.

"It's finally here! We went through a lot before we reached this day... but now that we're here..let's show them everything we've got!"

Endou proclaimed

"Yeah!"

"Kabeyama! No need to go to the toilet, right?"

Endou asked him

"I went earlier!"

The boy answered

"Good luck, everyone! For the chairman's sake too!"

Aki cheered.

"Do your best, everyone"

I stated, brushing off all the negative thoughts as I see them walking out to the Stadium's field

"And next, representing Kanto block is... Raimon Junior High!"

The speaker yelled.

"Raimon Junior High is the fearsome team that beat Teikoku in the district preliminaries! Everyone is watching them in high hopes of seeing the legendary Inazuma Eleven reborn!"