《Chapter 26》

---
Meet the mastermind behind the soccer spectacle - the gamemaker, this ingenious individual possesses the ability to orchestrate the flow of the game, dictating the rhythm and tempo with their strategic moves.

With a keen eye for opportunity and a mind brimming with tactics, the game maker is the puppeteer who pulls the strings, manipulating the players on the field like chess pieces.

Their vision and creativity are unparalleled, as they craft intricate plays and set the stage for moments of brilliance. In the realm of soccer, the gamemaker is the architect of excitement, weaving together a tapestry of skill, teamwork, and sheer magic.

There are not many who fit that description. Only two have we seen so far suitable for that mighty title. have been playing together starting yesterday in the same team.

These are no other than Suzuki Sumire-san and
Kidou Yuuto-kun.

Sumire POV

"Kidou!"

Endou exclaimed, mouth agape. Shuuya just
leaned on the pole of the bench while smirking.

"What's the meaning of this?"

Aki asked as she and Haruna turned to look at the coach and I.

In response, I stood up, making my way to Kidou,

"I said it won't be an issue, didn't I?"
Haruna's eyes almost shined at my response.

"Kidou! There's no mistake about it. lts Kidou from Teikoku Gakuen!"

People gasped and started murmuring. Senbayama looked at Raimon's bench.

"What's going on?"

"Can you do something like that?!"

The people were now shouting protests

"Please wait for a moment."

Kakuma fipped through he tournament rulebook.

"Oh, there it is! In the protocols under Clause 64-2, 'If players are transfered before the start of the match, they may be acknowledged as players of the team!'..."

Kidou leaned closer to my ear with a hand

"This what you meant, Suzuki-san?"

I nodded my head in affirmation, mirroring his actions.

"That's right"

I murmured in response, causing both of us to lean back and simultaneously stand up straight.

"Then that means..?"

"So he quit Teikoku and went to Raimon?

"They thought they couldn't win, so they brought that guy in!"

Tanushimaru Shigeki, Senbayama's forward, said, despite being in quite a distance, they were really loud

"That's nothing to worry about! Even if one or two of the join, they won't break through our defense"

Harno Tooru, their captain, stated before I left a burning gaze on the back of my neck

"Was that her plan all along?"

I couldn't catch who said that, since the moment I turned around, all Senbayama's players were looking back at their coach.

Thought I wouldn't notice?

"Still, who would've thought this would happen."

Someoka trailed off.

"But this gives me more confidence."