《Chapter 19》

Soon enough, when Someoka tried to shoot a ball at Endou, for him to block it as a warm-up. But since Endou was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the ball flying past his face into the goal.

"Ah, sorry"

After a quick scolding from Someoka, he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Sumire POV:

As I was about to go after him, I saw Aki following him close behind.

They will be alright...

My eyes shift at the field to be precise the stands, as people started to cheer louder before walking up to the nervous Shishido and Kageyama.

The crowd was cheering as the Raimon players looked in awe.

"Amazing, there's so many people in the audience. I'm really nervous."

Kabeyama said with a constipated look on his face.

"Don't worry too much"

I say, walking up to them with a smile on my face, trying to make them ease up a little before the match even starts.

Shishido popped up from behind Kageyama's back.

"Let me help you relax."

The orange haired boy started tickling Kabeyama.

"P-Please stop!"

He pleaded as he laughed from the tickling, I cracked a smile at the scene before looking in a daze at Kabeyama as he accidentally kicked the ball high up in the air, which seemed to have hit something. I narrowed my eyes at that sound

Metal?

Moving myself to the left to evade the falling ball successfully, but since my legs are not in the best state, I lost my balance and landed on my butt, dropping my cane in process.

How annoying

Before Kageyama and Shishido could apologise to me for that, I heard a noise of metal cracking once again and looked up at the ceiling.

I widened my eyes as something else dropped from the ceiling right at my forehead. It took me by surprise

3rd Person POV:

"KYAHH!"

A female scream was heard across the field as both Teikoku and Raimon players that are present here looked at the source of the scream.

Everyone on the field looked at a light-browned haired girl in worry and some in shock.

Teammates approached the girl worried, as she slowly tried to stand up with a slightly red dot on her forehead.

Sumire POV:

Slowly, with the help of Shuuya, I pulled myself up, retrieving my cane from Kazemaru, who was kind enough to get it for me, I smiled slightly as a thank you before saying fastly

"I'm fine"

I tried to reassure them, trying to sound casual like the accident never happened.

Endou and Aki came back on the field running, giving everyone gathered around questionable looks before their eyes landed on me, correction, on my forehead, then at the bolts I was fidgeting with in my hand.

Shuuya and Kazemaru still looked a little confused and worried for my health as they gaze lingered on me for a few more seconds before they looked at our Captain.

"Bolts?"

Endou murmured, I feel Shuuya's gaze at me, as if he wants me to make sure I am alright, it's probably his protective nature kicking in. That gaze that probably could burn a hole at the side of my head