《Chapter 28》

Sumire POV:

"We're still out of sync."

Ichinose responded as he turned to the boy. Endou sat up straight when he heard this.

"What do you mean, lchinose?"

He questioned.

"This triangle shows that we're not doing it right. The technique only works when all three lines intersect at a single point."

Ichinose explained birefly, pointing down at the field.

"All right, one more time!"

Endou called out to them.

"Oh, fine, let's do it!"

The three of them stood up, once again in position. They got into their positions, waiting for lchinose's command.

"Go!"

They ran forward at a very high speed. The lines that were created by their running intersected
and formed blue air. A blue pegasus emerged from this flame but disappeared into a wind. Endou, Ichinose, and Domon got kocked away by the strong wind.

"Another dud!"

Haruna exclaimed, visibly worried

"Guys..."

Aki looked very worked up for the three boys.

"They won't stop until they perfect this," I mused silently, slightly concerned. They already had so many dirt and scratches littering their bodies.

"We almost had it."

Ichinose told the two, slowly standing up as I approached them.

"Sorry, it was my fault. The three of us are supposed to cross at a single point, but l'm the only one who is of by a margin."

Endou uttered, I shaked my head at the thought

"Don't be so down."

"We've challenged it a hundred times so far. We could give up at this point, although I'm not expecting you will."

Domon remarked, his eyes trailing from me to two boys sitting before him.

"Please, let's give it one more try! I think I'm getting the hang of it!"

The head band wearing boy was determined to pull this off...

"Surel, I'm not good at giving up either!"'

Ichinose replied happily

"I knew you'd say that."

The cyan haired boy rubbed the back of his head.

"Okay, l'l help out for as long as you need
me."

He said, which made the two brunettes beam at him

They tried again and were met by the same result.
.
.
.
.
They tried to do this countless times, and the Pegasus disappeared into a strong wind every time. Nonetheless, they never gave up; they were determined to do the Tri-Pegasus.

"They won't be using this technique in the Nationals, so what's the point of practising it?"

Haruna wondered, her eyes wide.

"There doesn't need to be a point."

Both Haruna and I turned to her.

"The three of them just want to perfect
this technique together. That's all."

Aki stated, and I chuckled hearty, murmuring in process

"Well said, Aki."

---
After the training-fun playing session, Endou extended an invitation to the entire team to join him for supper at his house.