《Chapter 32》

Life is a constant struggle, with hardships occurring daily. These challenges persistently haunt us, ensuring that we never forget them and engraving them deep within our minds.

When asked if she desires to erase her memories of sorrow, Sumire adamantly refuses.

She firmly believes that these experiences shape our identity, sharpen our skills, and facilitate personal growth.

We continuously refine our carefully crafted persona until it becomes a radiant diamond.

This diamond of wisdom is then passed down to others, aiding them in their own journey of self-improvement.

Only a diamond can polish another diamond.

---
Sumire POV:

"Now, after scoring the first goal, Kidokawa Seishuu's attack continues! As if stil dumbfounded by that sudden assault, Raimon Junior High's condition shows no sign of picking up! Will they be able to pull through within the first half?"

Tomo dribbled the ball forward as Kurimatsu and Domon moved up to block his course. He passed the ball to Tsutomu, who used jumped and did Back Tornado.

"God Hand!"

Endou caught the ball. Smoke rose up from
his hand. Nevertheless, he grinned proudly.

"Kidokawa Seishuu was stopped from stealing another point!"

"Take that!"

Endou grinned at them, I couldn't help but nod my head in approval as Endou levelled up and skillfully stopped the shoot. Good job!

"Looks like thats the famous God Hand, like yeah."

Masaru said, earning a loud scoff from Tomo

"lt seems like we weren't the only ones who were holding back."

Tomo remarked.

"We'll beat down that puny technique before you know it."

Tsutomu declared, and the three run up together.

"Kidokawa attacks! The Mukata triplets charge into Raimon's side of the field!"

Masaru had the ball and got marked by Kidou and Max.
"You're getting annoying!"

He passed the ball to Tomo, but the pass got intercepted by Domon. The cyan haired
boy cleared the ball using his head.

"Are you serious?"

Masaru questioned while I tapped my hand against the top of the cane continuously.

They finally managed to get hold of the match.

"Nice clear, Domon!"

"Raimon Junior High's movements
are getting better!"

Nikaido, Kidokawa's coach, stood up and yelled to the triplets

"You're being marked! Charge through them!"

Shina rose to her feet beside him, enclosing her hands around her mouth and yelled out.

"What on earth do you think you're doing, you imbecile!? There are eleven individuals on the field! Not just you!"

Coach Nikaidou, shaking his head muttered dryly.

"That's enough, Hitori."

Tomo got marked by Max, but he got through him and passed to Tsutomu.

"Back Tornado!"

He shot the ball directly at the goal.

"Bakuretsu Punch!"

Endou stopped this one flawlessly.